Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my 93 Aprilia Climber, another bike that I loved! It was my first new trial bike and it rode lovely!

Look at the size of that engine compared to the Pro's  :lol:

Is that pic when it was brand new BA? I'm sure i can see the little rubber spikes on the tyres?

Seem to recall them bikes being as powerfull as hell!! my mate had the model before yours and that was scary!

Yeah I took this pic the day I bought it. Thought I best get a photo of it before it got scratched up :lol:

Mine was the 240 which did seem very powerful but the 280 was supposed to have been a beast!

Edited by BA Baraccus

Celine gasgas I didnt do the trial, my girlfriend had an accident doing motocross so I went to be with her! She isnt in a good way but she is tough, she will be back soon  :P

Hi BA !

Sorry but I hadnt read it sooner but hope your girlfriend will recover soon. Have a look on your new subject on the forum I've just add my (tiny) list of bikes I owned.

Couldn't get the video to play but as I have seen him do it in the flesh all credit to the bloke. He can ride a bike well too, not surprising really.

Sorry but it worked perfectly yesterday but not today??? It's true Julien is also one of the best French rider before being the best French freerider!