ACU Online Licence Application.

pete_scorpa3

The new online licence or trials registration system is now available from the ACU.

When you join a club, the Membership Secretary will give you a unique number to prove that you have joined a club.

Go online HERE and you can bring up your details using your licence number.

Check and amend as necessary your personal information and put your unique number in the space provided.

Pay by debit card and your licence will automatically be updated and you will be instantly emailed to confirm the payment recieved.

Riders joining the our club will find their unique number next to their name on their 2012 club membership card.

Brilliant! Completed mine in less than two minutes, job done for 2012. :thumbup:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid at least one of these posts saddens me a bit lads

This online licensing has been needed for years. Many, including posts on TC have asked us to get on with it, as they should

There was a lot of consultation with Clubs via Centres and although there were some obvious snags ( again oft debated) in maintaining the link between club and rider, at end of it all the idea of issuing Clubs with dedicated numbers etc is being put into place. Hopefully it will work well, if not can be tuned and altered.

As with all thinks new , there will be teething troubles for sure, we may even get other problems along the way, but surely this is moving in right direction?

Many posts acknowledge this and seem to confirm this is how we move forward . No one has to do it on line, you can still do it the old paper way if you wish.

Most posts seem positive, thank you for that

Some will have teething troubles, please be patient

The dedicated numbers have been sent out to Centre Clubs in the order the Centres appear in handbook ie Alphabetical

So

I am afraid at least one of these posts saddens me a bit lads

This online licensing has been needed for years. Many, including posts on TC have asked us to get on with it, as they should

There was a lot of consultation with Clubs via Centres and although there were some obvious snags ( again oft debated) in maintaining the link between club and rider, at end of it all the idea of issuing Clubs with dedicated numbers etc is being put into place. Hopefully it will work well, if not can be tuned and altered.

As with all thinks new , there will be teething troubles for sure, we may even get other problems along the way, but surely this is moving in right direction?

Many posts acknowledge this and seem to confirm this is how we move forward . No one has to do it on line, you can still do it the old paper way if you wish.

Most posts seem positive, thank you for that

Some will have teething troubles, please be patient

The dedicated numbers have been sent out to Centre Clubs in the order the Centres appear in handbook ie Alphabetical

So

We are in same centre as Pete_Scorpa3, club name begins with same letter but we have nothing yet, e-mailed ACU yesterday, no reply yet, I have already received my trials reg renewal, thought it would have been best to send out numbers to all clubs before reg forms were sent out.

We are in same centre as Pete_Scorpa3, club name begins with same letter but we have nothing yet, e-mailed ACU yesterday, no reply yet, I have already received my trials reg renewal, thought it would have been best to send out numbers to all clubs before reg forms were sent out.

Dave,

Our list was sent to the email address of the Club Secretary (not the membership secretary) it might be worth checking what address the ACU have for your club.

Pete