Can Someone Please Explain How Wiggy Lost?

beatabeta

That IMO is a clean also.

edit to say, that he actually, technically rode it with less "stop" than the other clip, who looked more like two stops, one at the bottom and one half way up, either way, they would've been cleans from me.

Edited by 2plus10

Here is Alexz Wigg on the section in question.

Please note how Alexz is really trying to ride the section No-Stop.

I'd have fived him because his knee went down also would have fived him because he rolled back at the top of the section. This would have been irrelevant as i would have already fived him for the knee down.

Hope i'm right as i didnt read this years ACU handbook now we are AMCA :chairfall:

I'd have fived him because his knee went down also would have fived him because he rolled back at the top of the section. This would have been irrelevant as i would have already fived him for the knee down.

Hope i'm right as i didnt read this years ACU handbook now we are AMCA :chairfall:

How the hell did he get a '2' then ?

You're second point may be technically correct, but from that angle, the observer wouldn't have seen his knee touching down, and can't give what he doesn't see.

Looking forward to the day when someone comes on here and admits that they won a trial because of a generous observing decision - don't hold your breath!!

Come on guys we have all had the super strict observer, but lets be honest most of us have also had more than our share of 'benefit of the doubt'

I did .............once or twice yesterday :thumbup:

That IMO is a clean also.

edit to say, that he actually, technically rode it with less "stop" than the other clip, who looked more like two stops, one at the bottom and one half way up, either way, they would've been cleans from me.

How can you give a clean for that if you are running 'no-stop' rules ? Isn't the wording 'No-stop' clear enough ?

If you stop , it's a five . No ifs or buts.

When i stop , i get a five

When the top boys stop ?

Remember the rules , if the front wheel spindle stops moving forward , it's a five.

If the rules are not going to be enforced , then the rules will not work.

His foot also comes off the footrest after his knee dab, observer is stood directly above this so could easily be seen as a dab. In real time it happens quickly. Observer doesn't have the benefit of video replay. Maybe he didn't explain why he had scored what he had decide as didn't want to get into a argument not becasuse he wasn't sure why he had given what he had.

Again riders - me included - are happy to take the decisions that go our way but feel agreeved by the ones that don't. Personally unless its an obviuos silly mistake I smile and thank them for allowing me a day out playing.

Motorcycleemptyness do you have videos of Ross Danby, Ricky Wiggins, Dan Thorpe and James Fry on the same section? Ross and Ricky were 0 until this section also but got 5s and Dan and James were on 1 but got 0. It would be interesting to see because as Ive previously mentioned, this section decided the trial.