Bou Toppled Lampkin In Terms Of World Titles

NAD1

I think my maths is right here and that with tonight's victory Toni Bou has now toppled Dougie Lampkin in terms of world championship titles and now has 13 world championships under his belt.

7 indoor (x-trial) titles : 2007-2013

6 outdoor titles : 2007-2012

He also shows little sign of being caught by any of today's riders and unless tomorrow's stars make a very quick leap I can't see him being challenged for another 5 years (another 9 championships)

I think its fair to say he is now without doubt the greatest trials rider ever.

Can he be caught by anyone in the next few years??

It would be great if he could give the SSDT and Scott a go,massive boost to both events not that they are in need of a boost.

Would he win them?

Has anybody ever won them at their first attempt ?

But how many SSDT's has he won ?

Oh please come on, a clubman could ride the scottish but not a chance of a World Round!! Bou is the greatest, only World indoor/outdoor needs to state just that, lampkins logo has 12 in it, being indoor and outdoor titles, Jordi's has 7 in his being outdoor wins!! nice to win the Scottish and the Scott, but i'm sure Bou's goal is to be the greatest World Championship Rider ever!! There have been World Champions that have had no inspirational style, thats apart from Tarres, Bou, and maybe Colomer

Oh please come on, a clubman could ride the scottish but not a chance of a World Round!! Bou is the greatest, only World indoor/outdoor needs to state just that, lampkins logo has 12 in it, being indoor and outdoor titles, Jordi's has 7 in his being outdoor wins!! nice to win the Scottish and the Scott, but i'm sure Bou's goal is to be the greatest World Championship Rider ever!! There have been World Champions that have had no inspirational style, thats apart from Tarres, Bou, and maybe Colomer

Should be a doddle then !!

Seriously, winning the Scott or SSDT is so much more than just ability.

Edited by b40rt
  • Like 1