Caught On Camera

bilks

It's possible that by distributing such high resolution pictures of a 'defendant' :wall: it could jeopardize any prosecution case against him. This type of scenario is like manna-from-heaven for any loop-hole lawyer.

So what was the response you got from e mailing notts constabulary?

Here you are Mr Dabster,

Question to Nottinghamshire Police-

A motorcycle was stolen recently from Colston Bassett. Excellent images appeared on social media websites of the culprits. I notice that, despite the high quality of the images ,none have appeared on your website in your caught on camera section, or any mention in appeals. Can I assume that this is because they have been caught. Thank you.

Their Response-

Hi Mick,

Thanks for your message. We have received a number of reports regarding

these images and so we didn't add them to the caught on camera appeals

section of our website.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, Sobia

scrolled through 6 topics and didnt see any posts from you, so why?

6 topics !!!! 7 pages including my saga. Not mention the time I physically caught a thieving crack head that a flat footed plod then took the credit for. (that came out in the witness room when one of his fellow orificers

was congratulating him) Or the time I was hit by a driver with no tax insurance etc, that we found before the local plod even turned up.

Im guessing this is a few years back as the no insurance lark and police powers they have now to sieze vehicles is having an effect.

I think its the same as teaching you shouldnt critisise too much till youve actually done the job, it aint always what it sems, and with the cps sticking ever increasing constraints requirements then its a thankless task as far as i can see.

I would note that a) you havent volunteered to be a cpo and B) not suggested paying more tax to fund more officers?

Im guessing this is a few years back as the no insurance lark and police powers they have now to sieze vehicles is having an effect.

I think its the same as teaching you shouldnt critisise too much till youve actually done the job, it aint always what it sems, and with the cps sticking ever increasing constraints requirements then its a thankless task as far as i can see.

I would note that a) you havent volunteered to be a cpo and B) not suggested paying more tax to fund more officers?

The car technically was insured, it was his mothers, but as he didnt have a license etc.

Volunteering to be a cpo / anything is a bit lame, should I also volunteer to be an MP as I think they do a pretty poor job ?

As the UK has some of the highest taxes in Europe, paying more is clearly not the answer.

So someone took your credit. Big deal. Man up.Life's like that B40rt. If you were bothered about it then, then id hope you'd have challenged the officer then, not publicly winge about it years later.

Also you should be able to find the driver first, seeing as he drove into you. You did the right thing finding the guy. Don't spoiling by blaming old bill because you were quicker than them. :)

Why not blame them for global warming as well.

Stuff happens and we deal with it. I've had bad experiences as well but I do appreciate the Police and the crap job they have with the odds stacked against them, so I cut them slack :) Its a pity you can't.

Harsh

Puerile.

I do like to believe the best in folk but some of our public servants are a disgrace, and some (not all) of our law enforcement officers are well shielded from reality by their mighty unions.

For once I would genuinely like to say that I wish I lived in Nigel's world but in my experience I live in B40rt's world...It's grim up North.

• Like 2