Possibly The Sh@#test Gearbox Design Ever?!

shercoben12

thanks richt! i did have some assistance from a friend who has 7 gassers ;) was easier than i thought!

Well done Ben. Brilliant job. You need to be an engineer with those skills. Serious.

Ha.... emails.....Little lesson i had......I told someone what I thought and emailed 'em to 'F...en Pull Your Head In'.... they forwarded it to Boss and boy did it get in trouble...... Be careful what you type and always read it before sending or posting. :o)

• Like 1

haha! yes i do really enjoy it! learning more every day :) want to work somewhere really high performance like mclaren f1 when im older :) yes i now understand about the think before you speak lol.

Stick with it and follow your dreams. Only way to get there is to work for it.

Chalk up the thinking before you speak as a lesson learned early in life that will benefit you later on. With learning that lesson you are already way ahead of many adults I know.

• Like 2

To BEN. SORRY, that I Jumped into you so publicly, from those that seem to know you better than I do or could, think you are innocent of Posting with "intent to TROLL" and see if you can offend us GASGAS supporters and fans, I probably should have known you were just frustrated, my bad.

Believe me, I have been as frustrated as you, and with more than just one brand of motorcycles.

I try to be careful, or I get ready to catch hell afterwards... :popcorn:

Again, take care, you soon will be more of an expert on these bikes than most...

• Like 5

Yep it can happen even when you take the time to think first............I have been there.

Ben,

In life don't let thinking first stop you from saying what you believe or want to say. Just try to phrase it correctly and be ready for catching hell.......

Internet posting boards are very poor at conveying nuances of speech, emotion, intent etc, so very plausible that Sting32 would not know that Ben was just frustrated.

So I propose we attach this to every post :boobies: , for no reason other than it makes me smile!!!!

OK time for me to "butt the hell out"

GLAD YOU GOT IT FIXED, CHEAP AND EASY TO BOOT!!

want to work somewhere really high performance like mclaren f1 when im older

Ben, it's not likely that you could joing an F1 team without an impressive set of skills. If you want to get that skill set you could look into apprenticeships with Rolls Royce. This is THE gold standard and any F1 team would leap at you.

• Like 1

To BEN. SORRY, that I Jumped into you so publicly, from those that seem to know you better than I do or could, think you are innocent of Posting with "intent to TROLL" and see if you can offend us GASGAS supporters and fans, I probably should have known you were just frustrated, my bad.

Believe me, I have been as frustrated as you, and with more than just one brand of motorcycles.

Again, take care, you soon will be more of an expert on these bikes than most...

Very impressive reply! Hats off to you Sting! Well done Ben and good luck with whatever you do! Its all about taking in as much knowledge as possible, no matter how old you are!

• Like 1