Boots

mercury

SIDI...mostly because they are the cheapest here in Hong Kong, but also 'cause they seem to last for ever. I've still got a pair that I've worn at least twice a week for trials and sometimes a couple of times a week on my road bike for over 2 years!!

I have just re-soled them though with a pair of replacement Gaerne soles.

They leek like buggery though...but I reckon every pair does?

see ya :P

On my 3rd pair of Gaernes they are fine.

And he's been riding trials for 60 years so not bad that :D

I would have said my Novogars had lasted OK, but the bottom buckle got ripped off today. Not quite 12 months old. They've never been too waterproof even with dubbin, Nikwax etc etc

My Diadora's were comfier, but didn't last much longer. Would be good to get some that the soles are easily changeable.

Yep..its good to be able to change the soles..but you MAY need a very cheerfull cobbler :D:beer:

The one who did mine said that taking the SIDI soles OFF was the hardest job he'd ever done...he couldnt believe how strongly they were connected!!

putting the new Gaerne soles on after that though was easy enough

on & off boots are by far the most waterproof boot i have had and i have previously had hebo and alpinestars. not had them long so cant tell you how tough they are but seem good.

try this website for all on & off clothing details.

www.trialsbike.co.uk

or ring