4 Stroke

hannu

They do still make them but they are special order only, Rathmells can probably order one if you wanted one, Can't see why you would want to buy one though, There a bloody awful bike, Worst bike I've ever ridden in my opinion.

They do still make them but they are special order only, Rathmells can probably order one if you wanted one, Can't see why you would want to buy one though, There a bloody awful bike, Worst bike I've ever ridden in my opinion.

Unless one is of the Big Bore 4t persuasion, THEN it is the cats meow! Awesome !

I am assuming then that riding a 4t is a personal thing, a bit like marmite, you either love them or hate them.

I am also assuming that the Sherco 4t, because of the lack of interest wont be as well developed as say the Montesa and that if I really wanted to try a 4t then the Cota may be the way to go ?

Last sherco 320 I rode was straight out of the box & definitely felt like it was aimed at really good riders who mainly rode grippy stuff, felt really aggressive & I could see that finding grip in mud would take more skill than the same model 2stroke

Yes they werent very popular because there completely wild it's pretty much an enduro engine in a trials bike. You could play around with carb and gearings settings?? If you can handle the power I would au go for it they are awesome and are mega loud! :)

Hmmm sounds like 4 stroke may be in the too hard to do list, Not that good a rider and only fancied 4 stroke on the basis that it would be easier to maintain and I love the sound they make, slow and plodding, a bit like me !.

However with Sherco being my nearest dealer and a good one at that I feel a 2014 290 st may well be the way forward !.

Thanks for all the advice, cheers

Edited by hannu