Which Is Best ,beta Evo Or Txt Gas Gas 2013

bordermike

I rode a gasgas for many years then decided to try a beta. Regretted it instantly. Very difficult to ride a Beta especially for grip. I went immediately back to gasgas and am very happy. Each to their own. You have to ride a bike properly before you decide. Plus parts are a lot more expensive for a Beta!

Edited by nickc1969

Just to add I have had the exact opposite experience to nickc1969. My beta is amazing at grip finding!

The point being there is no "best" bike (silly question really) each bike has its own traits which suit different people.

Buy the one you like the best.

IMO makes no difference between starts and end cards.

Why anyone up here would need a 300 is debatable as all we do is piddle around in burns and tight stuff..

No many old gassers at out trials,lot more Betas???

I've got a gg 300. Very simple.. Best bike I've ever ridden, worst bike I've ever owned. The bike rides great, though I do agree with an earlier post, unless your British championship grade or 17 stone a 250 is probably the best bet, I'm guilty of that too. However, build quality is very poor, be very pushed to buy another. Probably spoilt on that front, as my last bike was a mont

• 4 weeks later...