2015 4Rt Deliveries

aussiechris

Just wondering if folks have been getting delivery of their 2015 bikes yet?

Here in Australia we always have to wait for our new bikes but other brands like Gas Gas, JTG, and Sherco have been available for a couple of months now. My Montesa dealer ordered a dozen 4RTs ages ago and paid the factory a month back but they still haven't left Spain for the slow boat ride down under.

What gives? The factory has complained that importers and dealers aren't selling enough bikes but it's starting to look like the factory is not that interested in making anything happen. Prospective Montesa customers are becoming frustrated and moving back to other brands. The 2016 bikes will be announced before this lot even get here.

Chris

Brisbane Australia.

Ok, thanks folks.

Yeah, not much snow here at the moment, Breagh. It's been around 35 to 40°C most days but we're still riding.

I'd just like to get the new bike before it becomes last years model. It looks like TwinShocked and I need to move closer to Europe!

Chris.

They're waiting for production to catch up with the 6 spare barrels per bike required for the US :)

Actually I have not heard of anyone getting spares from American Honda. Most are coming out of the UK. Besides S3 makes plenty. Locally the bikes will be available in March.

Edited by lineaway

If anyone is serious happy to look into shipping worldwide pm me.

Available now.

Would you be making money out of that then? If so people have got banned from TC using the forum to sell their products and services? Just saying like :biggrinsanta:

Actually I have not heard of anyone getting spares from American Honda. Most are coming out of the UK. Besides S3 makes plenty. Locally the bikes will be available in March.

Just spoke with Motoworld in El Cajon, Ca yesterday and they had 2015 fenders and frame stickers in stock and said they have many more parts on the shelves. Still waiting for the actual bikes but I was pretty damn impressed that a big dealer like that had trials parts in stock.

We had one rider in the club get a 2014 through the local Honda dealer. He bent the shift shaft at the first national. The local dealer did not help. We have not had parts through American Honda since the TL`s. Nice to see 2015 having parts.