What Country Has The Most Riders?

billyt

Curious as to what country has the most trials riders per capita (population) or just the most period?

I know it is not scientific but rather based solely up the thoughts of members on the this forum.

Should be interesting what the forum members come up with! :D

So who wants represent their country to take an educated guess at the amount of riders in their country ???

No wild guesses but rather a educated guess based on what you know about trials in your county?

Here are the countries I think know who are on this site. Please add your name if you want to speak for that country.

Maybe Andy knows the stats on what countries are represented on this site? ANDY?

Canada=

USA=

Scotland=

Germany=

England=

Wales=

Ireland=

RSA=

Spain=

Brazil=

Australia=

IOM=

Who am I missing=

Edited by billyt

I believe - not sure - but very many riders if not even most trials riders in percentage to the total population so I believe you will find in France, one of the most underrated country in trials.

There is a real big community and there more then one handful of trials forums with a lot of members around,

they have forums for Yamaha's trials bikes, Bultacos, classic bikes, Fantics, ...

It's just a guess, but very remarkable ...

Edited by pschrauber

So who wants represent their country to take an educated guess at the amount of riders in their country ???

No wild guesses but rather a educated guess based on what you know about trials in your county?

Here are the countries I think know who are on this site. Please add your name if you want to speak for that country.

Maybe Andy knows the stats on what countries are represented on this site? ANDY?

Canada=

USA=

Scotland=

Germany=

England=

Wales=

Ireland=

RSA=

Spain=

Brazil=

Australia=

IOM=

Who am I missing=

JAPAN

Interesting thread,at a new years eve party I was trying to explain to someone what I do as a hobby...Most peoples eyes glaze over when you say "No,its not Motocross" but this person remained interested so I went on to explain that Classic trials is a minority pastime and I ride a rigid bike which is even less popular.

So my question is how many rigid bike riders are there ? My guesstimate is that there is 100 or less in the UK,and what about twinshock riders ?

Edited by jon v8