Vertigo Combat Works

brownee

Or they aim at (a little bit too fat) rich people which can effort, just riding in normal classes (like >90% of all riders) where the rules dont count?

Why do people buy sportcars or ''offroad'' cars. Because they can (and like to)

Edited by crazybond700

Fair point,but the cost of a Ti laden version would put it in a super small target of customers. The mont rr is already way expensive enough, what price the combat works?

As long as they dont make too many. It is good for PR. Kinda like bugatti selling cars below costprice. (altough I wont expect them to be).

Sorry for topic drift but I am a big fan of 25.06

"25.06 The number of cylinders in an engine is determined by the number of combustion chambers"

Glad we all got that controversy out of the way....

--Biff

Rotary.....combustion chamber is not cylindrical in shape.

More drift, 01.27 is a bit self evident (Starting devices are compulsory).

50.04.4, "Recovering energy generated by the kinetic energy of the vehicle is permitted". Normally a rule sets limitations, not permissions, but in this case it could be argued that hopping the bike is energy recovery, and therefore your are only allowed to hop an electric trials bike as this is not allowed by a rule for the gas engine machines.....this could go on for a while.

I know of at least one guy around here who could and would buy the Ti version and squeeze every ounce of performance out of it. So if Vertigo could sell one to every regional champion that's enough to justify production. I've also seen one of those $20,000 Montesas. Very pretty but kinda pointless. The guy who bought it is a dealer that doesn't ride events anymore. Buy hey, it makes him happy so why not.

Life is short. Buy the bike.

Edited by dan williams

Sorry for topic drift but I am a big fan of 25.06

"25.06 The number of cylinders in an engine is determined by the number of combustion chambers"

Glad we all got that controversy out of the way....

--Biff

Looks like they have never seen a Commer or Deltic engine?

The sport of trials needs titanium about as much as it needs to be regulated by Natural England!

That trellis frame would still be a very attractive and functional if it were made from CDS or chrome moly.

Edited by dadof2