Scot Trial

momo

The normal allowance is 2 hours 30 minutes over Standard Time but we had to make an adjustment to the times because the course had to be closed at one point before the 3rd section for an air ambulance to land to take away an injured rider. So the maximum allowance over Standard Time this year was increased to 2 hours 37 minutes.

The 2 hours 30 minutes allowance has always been used since Richmond took over the running of the event in 1991.

Don't know anything, it was James Duxbury & I think he popped a collar bone. The Bradford lads should have some news. I understand that the Fell Rescue gang were a bit miffed that the helicopter beat them there. It happened in the section under Orgate falls which I've been told was very slippery. Vinnies photo of Orgate taken on Friday http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5980

Edited by PERCE

Where did i get too on the Beta 80? I think i got across the Grouse moor and came to a big valley where i noticed the rad hose split :):) . When i found my way back to a road i was 6 miles from Reeth and blood freezing. Everythink was just a blur all day so i don't know how far i got, but well chuffed with the trophy ( big shock ) :):D

Where did i get too on the Beta 80? I think i got across the Grouse moor and came to a big valley where i noticed the rad hose split :)  :) . When i found my way back to a road i was 6 miles from Reeth and blood freezing. Everythink was just a blur all day so i don't know how far i got, but well chuffed with the trophy ( big shock ) :)  :D

The last section you are recorded doing is 49 which is 3 after petrol check 4, that's just as you go out onto what is know as the Grouse Moor. You certainly made it passed half way & deserve praise for doing so on that little 80. Back next year?

The section break down & times etc have been forwarded to Andy so he'll publish them soon I hope.