Saunders On A Beta

hrc1

Yep it's true. Was in BVM yesterday and spoke to Steve, Beta arrives today, he has sold both his Gas Gas's.

Steve has gone for the 250! not suprising as I actually think that most higher cc bikes are far too much for the average rider. Not that I would put Steve in the 'Average' rider group, but it goes to show you that the 250 is more than good enough for him :D:)

Yes Steve in Silsden today collecting his & Chris,s 06 Beta,s from John Lampkin :madsanta: , but you are all jumping on this one before the ink has dried. Will be more to this than just the Repsol tie up. :hat:

By the way, know one seems to have noticed that Tony Bou has beaten Raga at two indoor trials recently :D , and must now be in with a chance of winning the world indoor championship :santawink: .

BETA

post-845-1134575210.jpg

Edited by AS iow

Steve has gone for the 250! not suprising as I actually think that most higher cc bikes are far too much for the average rider. Not that I would put Steve in the 'Average' rider group, but it goes to show you that the 250 is more than good enough for him :)  :D

:madsanta: Are you reading this Heath? :D

Not to get off topic Heath but I read your 2006 bikes "try out"

and it seemed as though you were very happy with the Beta.

Since you have ridden them all, what one seems to feel best for

a tall rider?

Thanks

[/quo

Hi Brian, certainly dont want to turn this into a my bike is better than yours thing AGAIN, but as you seem to like your older bikes, Hondas that is, maybe you should try the Scorpa SY250, jap motor, old school power delivery or with a few mods screaming racing monster!!

• 2 weeks later...

cheers... was really just playing with the camera first time out of the box and didn't check settings or anything... now i know how to get better images i will do some other stuff after our next ride..

Also the first time i have used an editing program... just the basic windows one but i have ulead, windvd creator and adobe premier loaded on my pc so i shall progress as i suss out how to use them!!

Learn the Adobe one first then I can ask you how it all works :rolleyes: