I Love Trials Central But....

cleanasawhistle

I think that Trials Central is a fantastic place for fellow trials enthusiasts to share their knowledge and enjoy light hearted banter, but.....

... I really do despair at the appalling level of spelling in many of the forum posts. Is spelling not on the curriculum these days at school??

Yours

Victor Meldrew !!!

personaly i feel a universal beneficence towards those who need consolation over their affliction. And with humility and resignation we offer baneful and malignant passion towards those who cannot contemplate the intellectual truth over the intricate and peculiar development of our prosecution within.

Enyway thats wot i fink

Spelling is overated. The piont of the wrtiten word is to get the msesage across. Even thuogh some words are not spelt corerctly in this post, I bet you were still able to read it.

Something way way more important is mathematical ability. There is no wrong way of doing that and getting the correct answer. Whilst all or you berate the spelling in these forums, how many of you can pronounce that you are good at maths? ( Neonsurge exluded :) )

No excuse for bad spelling or grammar unless you can't be a***d to sort it. Cut and paste in to word, then spell check, cut it back. Of course there's times when we all make mistakes but there's a differance between a valid attempt and text talk.

Going back to the fence now, feel like a sit down.

Edited by boofont

Spelling is overated. The piont of the wrtiten word is to get the msesage across. Even thuogh some words are not spelt corerctly in this post, I bet you were still able to read it.

Something way way more important is mathematical ability. There is no wrong way of doing that and getting the correct answer. Whilst all or you berate the spelling in these forums, how many of you can pronounce that you are good at maths? ( Neonsurge exluded :) )

Average trial rider's ***** at maths too. When asked at the end of trial most can't give you answer within 20 of their actual score.