• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ishy

2. Perce

3. Kinell

And now, being realistic..

1. Jarvis. Not because I think he's best rider in the field this year, but because Malcolm knows every trick in the book...

2. Dabill. With his ability and on a bike that's been proven to do the job on the Scottish the lad could do VERY well.

3. Ben Hemmo. He might be gay, but we shouldn't hold that against him and he does know his stuff when it comes to the Scottish. :hyper: (He's gonna kill me for this!)

Wiggy - not this year. (He's down on the entry list as riding a 300cc - is that right???) I'd give him this year to find his feet and maybe another year to suss the moors, but I'd place a wager on him winning in 2009. I think best first-timer is in the bag though and a top 10 finish entirely possible.

1. Jarvis. Not because I think he's best rider in the field this year, but because Malcolm knows every trick in the book...

2. Dabill. With his ability and on a bike that's been proven to do the job on the Scottish the lad could do VERY well.

3. Ben Hemmo. He might be gay, but we shouldn't hold that against him and he does know his stuff when it comes to the Scottish. :hyper: (He's gonna kill me for this!)

Wiggy - not this year. (He's down on the entry list as riding a 300cc - is that right???) I'd give him this year to find his feet and maybe another year to suss the moors, but I'd place a wager on him winning in 2009. I think best first-timer is in the bag though and a top 10 finish entirely possible.

Totally agree with you Andy, Jarvis without a doubt has the best back-up with Malcolm knowing every book thats ever been wrote with tricks in.

Wiggy not gona have the experience to win this year but he sure gona learn quickly just look who the 2 old hands are he is riding in between, he's got Wayne Braybrook in front and Shirty behind, two that have borrowed some of Malcolm's books of tricks. Can't see any-one touching him for best first-timer.

There are about 20 people who more than capable of winning it's just a matter of who gets the breaks when it counts most and manages to keep their concentration throughout the week.

Morris Shaun

Thorpe Dan

Jarvis Graham

Pascuet Jordi

Hemingway Ben

Brown Michael

Austermuhle Ian

Colomer Marc

Haslam Sam

Dabill James

Would be my top ten in no particular order. But maybe we will get a surprise. Whatever I'm sure it will be as cracking an event as ever and well worth going up to. Besides I get free digs & drink and use it as an excuse to see the folks at the same time.