Twinshock Book

pitley

It seems those nice people at YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE have written a book on the Twinshock era. For me it has to be the best era in trials, reckon they will be on to a winner with this :) Click on site ad for more..

Brilliant reference book, especially if you live in a time warp like me,all the top men on all the top machines.Only had the book one day and I'm already looking forward to the next one, bloody good effort fellas 10/10 :)

YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE are based in England, website address below

YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE

According to the website the book isn't released yet - but there are some on ebay....

got my book the other day direct from YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE and its brilliant the photo's of great riders in the best trials in the world if your into twinshock trial bikes then this book is a must

just 1 thing not sure if the rider Mick Andrews on page 91 is correct????

Booma

• 3 weeks later...