Sanz Has Big Impact On Us Pro Class

mich lin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I was trying to say is win the world title and you get the perks. 1) the paycheck 2) the works bike 3) the pro minder! Getting there is not easy, whining that down the pack riders don't have these perks does little good.

Where there is a will, there is a way! Raga and Laia are only human and will someday be knocked off their spot.

That's all I meant!

Dman, excellent question you have submitted. Did she do as well as she did because she is paid to train and ride? Or is it the factory support, top bike, minder etc and has the best of best? How would our top Pro's that beat her fair if they had the same support as Sanz? She's is a great rider in part because of her bike, minder, & support she receives. You can't just have talent and be the World's best can you? Excellent post Dman! Ok here come's the excuses.

Wow, are you guys confused or what, did your dad fill you in on the differnce between boys and girls. Our best men have to beat Raga's score for the perks, our best ladies have to beat Sanz's for the perks. GOT IT?

Maybe in this day and age if Aaron had a sex change he might beat Sanz for the world title? Maybe, but for how long? Even then I'm not sure the FIM would allow him to compete for the world ladies title.

Maybe you guys might want to approach one of the US pros with that proposition, a "sex change?" I like my plan better for a future US world champion,

1) Fewer classes at the youth nationals

2) 125cc national title + plus 5 sections

3) Combine Pro and Expert, + 5 sections

4) Move ladies title to Youth nationls

My plans is more conventional than the sex change plan but hey if the FIM approves the idea, go for it if you can find one of the 5 pro class riders willing to have the operation. It's the best plan you guys have come up with yet for another American world champ.

Why not do a test pilot vote right here on who wants to adopt these new standards you have brought to our attention once or twice before. You've said this forum or similar ones are the best places to talk about ideas and see what evolves. I believe there are enough people who follow this board (even if they don't have a ton of posts) to give a consesus. You could use these results to validify your posistion and your club representative can give actual statistics at the next NATC meeting. This is the time to start. You are working hard within your local club now to adopt these changes correct? If they are just words or "hey these are my ideas adopt them or else the trials scene is doomed then I don't think they will carry much weight. Just my opinion though.

Terry

Second... (In a Roberts rules of order kind of way)

I must say, getting to the big events also reminds me of something I find interesting about these bulletin boards.

It is amazing to me the people that come up to me and say, "I was following that discussion on the BB and I think you are XXXXX"

I do not know what the numbers are, but I am positive that many more people read and watch here then actually post.

Your right about that Alan I have talked to many people that read all the B.S. :P that goes on here and never say a thing. I read for many months before I was brave enough to say anything and then my wife told me not to because as she said things often come off the wrong way so I try to be careful what I say <_<

OK maybe I should be called a wuss <_< but what I mean is I don't want things to come off different than I intended.

On the topic if Sanz roosted a checker I think she should have got more than a yellow card since she could have hurt the guy, I think a total disqualification would be in order. Does she get away with this stuff in Europe?