Sanz Has Big Impact On Us Pro Class

mich lin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Wuss, Just dive in and say what you think. So what if it rattles a few cages at least people know where you stand on a subject. They have the right to their opinion as well and then a good debate can get going. Trials folk are too nice to one another on here I reckon and wont contribute to a discussion even if they feel passionate about it incase they upset someone. :P

Me, I'm well trained at upsetting just about everybody  <_<

Hey Atom,

Are we brothers who were torn apart at birth?

So that's why we aren't the worlds best!  Too much time at the computer <_<

Trials Central is sitting at 9,711,278 hits for May. With an average hits per day rate of 359,676 for May I'm gonna smash 10,000,000 for a month for the first time thanks to you guys. Cheers!

That's not Ringo, it's Ryan Stiles from the hit TV series "Drew Carrey" and "who's line is it Anyways". I believe he also starred on the UK version of that show! Cat's of the bag now "Ringo" or what ever your real name is! <_<

Steve

Bingo confuses me. Here he wants to marry Laia, yet I got an exclusive photo of him eyeing up David Chavez.

Which is it Bingo, David or Laia?

Dearest Craig, you know my heart will always desire only you but, alas, your woman wont share so I'm stuck with whatever is left.

At least I wore the right color shirt in the Sherco pits!!!

Hey Ryan, how about sponsoring my next Endurocross? Team Chaves / Ringo First place and last. <_<

Fraceman, that's MR. Ringo to you!

Looks to me like Chaves just made one of them comments about Montesa riders in Spanglish and Johnny is trying to figure out what he said! Pendejo?

Pendejo - NOUN!

Pendejo is a single pubic hair. In Mexico

Let's do the math, loads of hits on Trials central, That's good! We all agree there. Congratulations Andy and company.

Next-

Only two US riders beat Sanz, she outrode everyone else in the country. Is that good? I suppose that's a matter of opinion.

Do we keep doing exactly the same in America with our riding programs? Or is it time for a change?

Speaking of the now popular subject of spanking, Sanz did the spanking on the Americans, not the other way around. Roosting or no roosting, welcome to the big time boys! If this was a Pro, college football or an Olympic team, everyone in charge would be fired already.

I think next time we have a world round here in the USA, we should get all the pro riders, put them in a room, and make them watch the movie "Miracle" 3 times to get them pumped for riding the next day. Anyone for that? <_<

Dman, I totally agree with you!

Also show them Rocky, Karate Kid, Grand Prix, Ice Princess and The best game ever.

Mental conditioning is the #1 factor in top level trials. If I was involved with the youth training camps at the TCC, I'd lock the kids up each night and show them these movies as a team.

Then talk to them about the movies and the sport afterwards and during the next days training. Life is short, your time in the sun is even shorter to have an impact on the game. To be a champion, you need coaching, training and career counceling.

When your time is over, you really need even more help then. You have to find your direction for the rest of your life. Build a future and really that's the very hardest part of being a professional trials rider.

Edited by Mich Lin