Hawkstone Trials Central Get-together

Andy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME AND TWO OTHERS, HOPE I,M NOT TOO LATE.

Nah, you're okay. The plan is to collect the wristbands shortly. Once I have them I'll contact each of you for an address to send them out to. For this to happen, it is essential your registered email address on these forums is correct. If you've changed email since registering them please check it and update if required as I don't have time to chase folk if their contact details are wrong!

A few have contacted me about camping in the vicinity of the Trials Central tent. This may be possible, but bear in mind it may involve noise late at night. If you still want to camp close then reply to this topic with number/type of vehicles and the number of tents.

you are invited.... we need a bigger tent if you need to fit in as well.... and i reckon you will crash the tent and break something as well smile.gif

most probably! on a serious note though I was gonna bring my tent anyway whiich if you beleive the label its a 3 man but its a comfortable 1 man and a 2 man at a push

so if thats ok as well Andy that`d be another tent and car

Applications to attend this event are now closed. I'll contact all those who signed up within the next couple of days to get addresses to send wristbands out to. We're looking at around 250 people from forum posters plus established forum lurkers who don't post and site sponsors. That is the ideal number in my opinion. A great chance for you all to get together, but not an excessive number. We've some great plans which will be communicated to you and I look forward to seeing you there. :thumbup:

If you've missed all this and want to attend then email me immediately - andy AT trialscentral.com - The Trials Central get-together for 2006 WILL be fenced off and on-site security will be checking admittance. Unless I personally know you, turning up on the night will carry no weight!

:thumbup: ... and some armoured guards for the rolls this year

We'll be fenced off, admittance by wristband only, policed by on-site security. I think our bread rolls will be secure! Same fun and laugh we had last year with overall the same folk. Just taking advantage of the security offered by the organisers to ensure it is TC folk who are there and to prevent the freeloaders and thieves.

Everybody who registered interest on this topic has now been emailed. If you don't recieve an email from me entitled "Trials Central Hawkstone Bash" then (after checking it's not been filtered as spam) contact me - andy AT trialscentral.com

Replies to my email to those who have registered interest have been received from the majority. I am still missing replies from:

Adsy

Army Man

Bigfoot

clucking_bell

eddie_gas

gasserboy

majman

no1

opdeweegh1

original

P@ul250

pitley

whiz

PLEASE - if you're on the list above, get back to me as soon as possible if you still intend coming. Your initial forum response is not enough! Almost everybody who has responded so far has upped their numbers from their original response. That's not a problem, but this will not be a repeat of 2005. Don't think you can just turn up and it will be okay! We're doing things right this year - properly SECURE fenced-off area with a good sized marquee and access BY WRISTBAND ONLY. Access will be controlled by official site security, not by me - no wristband = no access! There's a cost in getting these wristbands produced - help me get the right number!

• 2 weeks later...

According to my spreadsheet I'm still awaiting replies from

adsy

Army Man

eddie gas

majman

no1

P@ul250

pitley

I've emailed and chased a response via the forums. The wristbands will be collected and sent out within the next week. There will be no further reminders and turning up on the night will carry no weight! Absolutely last chance to respond.

Andy i will personally bring a couple of cases of beer and if anyone wants one a free ticket for the weekend as one of mine has to go and guide a ship round the ocean looking forward to the weekend :thumbup: