Hawkstone Trials Central Get-together

Andy

With the World round at Hawkstone looming on the horizon and the success of our get-together last year, planning is underway for similar this year.

The way things are shaping is:

* We'll again have a tent - bigger this year.

* We'll again be running big screen Trials DVD's (great for keeping the kids amused!)

* We'll again have a barbecue on-site. Bring your own food for that.

* We'll again have LIMITED free drinks. Do bring your own.

I've been doing some planning with the organisers. They back this totally and have offered their support. It's a great chance for folk of a like mind to get together and meet and have fun. Last year was fantastic with a great turnout and feedback from it was really good. There were a couple of spoilers with non Trials Central folk turning up and freeloading the free drink and the odd idiot trying to steal, but other than that it was a great weekend. :)

This year, to ensure it is Trials Central folk who attend, the plan is to have a properly fenced off area with admittance by wristband only. Entry will be totally free, but will be to pre-registered Trials Central users only and their families/friends or to people I know personally.

To judge potential attendance, please note interest by replying to this topic including the likely number in your party.

If you're not registered on these forums, but are someone I know then please contact me - email website AT trialscentral.com with details.

If you're not registered and I don't know you then it's unlikely you will get wristbands unless someone I do know can vouch for you.

Any business willing to contribute to the free beer fund is guaranteed both admittance and substantial publicity on Trials Central :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me plus another 2 and maybe one in the boot. :):D;);)

PS I'm expecting a TC get together in Poland, hopefully similar to Spain except I stay up late for more than just one night.

Edited by Cota Kid

where abouts the tent going to be set-up.

That's not finalised yet, but for ease of setting things up as regards marquee, security fencing and having use of official security it will probably be near the official beer tent. They're restricted by licencing laws and will have to close at 11pm. As we're a private party and not selling alcohol, we're not subject to such restrictions. :)

:) Sounds good too me Andy mate,PLEASE,PLEASE keep-up the good work,you and the team are BRILLIANT.Where would we be with-out you boys,ah?WE will look you up at hawkstone mate,after soooooooo much fun last year,it's a must feeling,by all,i'm sure.myself and alan so far,GOODLUCK,TEAM ALAN AYRES SOUTHERNERS MUSH................ :D Edited by jarvis sherco

where abouts the tent going to be set-up.

That's not finalised yet, but for ease of setting things up as regards marquee, security fencing and having use of official security it will probably be near the official beer tent. They're restricted by licencing laws and will have to close at 11pm. As we're a private party and not selling alcohol, we're not subject to such restrictions. :)

I thought licencing laws had changed in England so you don't have stop at 11.00pm.