Hawkstone Trials Central Get-together

Andy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having spent my evening up to my neck in wristbands, envelopes and address labels I can finally say that all wristbands will ship tomorrow. On receipt, check the envelope as there are not only wristbands in each, but a letter that explains the format of the weekend. They're padded envelopes so this may not be immediately obvious and having personally signed each letter, I'll be well hacked off if they're not read! :rolleyes:

All will ship with the exception of the following:

r2wtrials (plus guests) - collect on site

Cota Kid - already got

AtomAnt - collect on site

trialcast - collect on site

graffics - collect on site

Site sponsors - collect on site

Due to withdrawals and non-responses there are around 30 wristbands still available. I'll take late applicants for what is sure to be a top weekend. Email andy AT trialscentral.com by the end of the week. First come, first served. Registered forum users only.

I never got the personally signed letter. :rolleyes: But I did have the advantage of having my wristbands hand delivered. :hyper: And what a fetching colour they are.

The only important part in the letter is "You are personally responsible for the conduct of your guests". I'd expect you to be hoofed off-site within 5 minutes of arriving :marky:

I never got the personally signed letter. :rolleyes: But I did have the advantage of having my wristbands hand delivered. :hyper: And what a fetching colour they are.

The only important part in the letter is "You are personally responsible for the conduct of your guests". I'd expect you to be hoofed off-site within 5 minutes of arriving :marky:

I'll just go at get my coat!

Anybody who can bring coolboxes - either with or without ice, please do so. We'll have some ice on-site, but more is always welcome and coolboxes are something we're short of.

hi andy can you reserve me about 7 ticket for the keepyourfeetup boys thanks Gary

email me as per my request in my email to you. Things are mega manic now with tons to sort out. If it's not in my Inbox then I won't remember what's been said in the forums and it won't happen.

Although there is still tons to sort out everything is coming nicely together. I'm really looking forward to a great weekend. No more pre-event wristband queries please. This is now closed.

For those coming - you might want to bring your own chairs otherwise you're standing all night!

See you there :D