beta_uk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And your the designated driver?  :lol:

I (for some stupid reason - must have been drunk at the time) volunteered, but only the Edinburgh -> venue part. After that, car dumped, beer opened :lol:

Can anyone give me an OS map reference for the trials venue. A Lat/long would do or even normal directions from the nearest large town. I want to input it on my GPS so I get there without touring the country side for hours.

Yorkshire is not covered by GPS satellites Bigfoot.

They decided to opt out in 1982, when the annual subscription went up to

Note to ALL attending the TC Trial..

TAKE BLOODY SUN CREAM!

If the weather was like it was last weekend, you'll need it! Enjoy the trial rather then watching in great pain and discomfort!

I feel asleep on Sunday for a few hours in the sun...regret it! Im now burned to a crisp and itching like mad!

Get yer entries in and get your lazy arses all there to the tc trial!! For goodness sake, whatever you options you are not going to do better than this weekend!!!

If you also want a social suprise! you need to be there for saturday night.!! The BDMC know how trials and partying works!! None of this crap turn up ride and go home for tea with the mother -in-law . Instead , turn up Saturday, get bladderd, eat loads of food,talk a load of ****. Then wake up Sunday , feel terrible, and have a right good laugh riding a trial!!

You would be a fool to miss it!!! Get it sorted now!!!!

From a fool!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So whats the format for Saturday night? Is it bring your own beer and food and use a communal BBQ or will I need to bring something to cook on too? Is there a beer tent etc?

Edited by boofont

So whats the format for Saturday night? Is it  bring your own beer and food and use a communal BBQ or will I need to bring something to cook on too? Is there a beer tent etc?

1. Turn up

2. Pitch tent

3. Drink!

4. Wonder which women's clothing Ron is going to put on this year.

There is a small-ish marquee.

Communal big barbecue

Bring own beer/food.