Tc Trial

beta_uk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great location, fantastic weather, 10 superb sections, 60+ riders, the usual high standard of organisation/observing from the Bradford Mob plus loads of prizes kindly donated and awarded.

Was it a success for Trials Central & the Bradford Club?

Most definitely a "YES" I'm looking forward to next year...

The results will be up tomorrow, as the alcoholics wanted another night of on-site drinking :lol:

Well done to everyone involved :lol:

Well done to the organisers of the TC trial . :lol:

and thanks to the observers to :lol:

The trial was a bit hard for me as it was my first ever trial and showed me up for the rider that I am....which is rubbish

My car took a bashing aswel as my bike ....the car down those country lanes on the way there ,and my bike on those Yorkshire rocks in sections 1,2and3.

Took a different route on the way home to save anymore damage :lol:

Had a great days riding..... though...I dont seem to be on any of the pics in the gallery actually riding ...My wife is asking if I rode the trial ,or did the sections scare me that much that I only stood and watched :lol:

Perhaps I`ll be on some of Andy`s :lol:

I never got one of those elusive TC Polo shirts...but hey....theres always next year :lol:

Kinkyboots....well done on winning a great prize

regards

N

Jeez you were quick RVM! Nice pics and none of my spectacular crash at section 4 - thanks! Just got back myself and can only echo Kinky's comment about the trial being tough. When it's a stuggle just to reach some of the sections, you know you're in for a hard day's riding.

OK, I'll confess that I DNF'd, mainly due to the after-effects of the night before and a bout of what is most delicately described as the "trots". Crikey, those Scots can drink!

It was nice to meet everyone, especially Andy, Bigfoot (hope that dent comes out mate) and Boofont and thanks to everyone at the BDMC for a fantasic event. Roll on next year!

Edited by neonsurge

Sorry Doc about not being caught on the bike but I had no control at all over who or what ended up in the pictures. Entrusted my wife with the job and must give her 100% credit for such a good job done with a point and click.

Anything is better than nothing.

Funny how Kinnell appeared quite a lot though!

Funny how Kinnell appeared quite a lot though!

My reputation obviously preceded me - your missus must have been expecting some good crash footage :lol:

Edited by Kinell

No problem RVM....just that my wife wanted to see a pic of me in a crash(there were quite a few) so she could have a good laugh :lol:

I was even crashing between sections :lol: ....good job they dont have observers there :lol:

regards

N

Thanks Andy! I'll be tacking a cool box so if I'm there first you can dive right in.

The fridge will be on in the back of the car and you can be assured that after 3-4hours with two of MacBeth's witches in the car I'll be more than ready for beer! :lol:

Is the fridge to stop the beer getting too cold? Thought you only had your beer at room temp. We use a fridge to make the beer cold :lol:

Why is the code for the :lol: hl? Is it some way refering to Highland Lass?

Said to my wife yesterday that there was a trial I wanted to ride yesterday but it was a bit far away. She asked where it was, as she knows I will drive 2000km on a weekend to do an event. I said Yorkshire. In England?, was her response. Yes dear :lol: I might have to wait a bit longer :lol:

I'd like to add my thanks to the club for all the organisation and running the event smoothly on the day. They were also very friendly and made us travellers feel right at home straight away. Also to Andy for all his hard work.

I thought the course was good with only one section slightly too difficult (that's the one I crushed the tank on my 48 Hr old bike on). I need to remember to pace myself next year. Started drinking at 1pm and couldn't stand up by 11pm. Great shame on me, I was one of the first to bed.

I did hear of a young lady who's not sure who took her to bed but that's for another topic.

Just read the results.

Well done dabber for top TC entry and Greg you lucky B*****d if it wastn't for not seeing the left hand end card on section 9 I'd have beaten you.

There's always next year.

:lol: Bigfoot - I'm sure that little mark on your tank will buff out? Just spoken to big chick who is in his car going on hols - he's mortified that kinell beat him and chuffed to bits that he beat boof. :lol:

I thought it was a great trial, well laid out, but god knows what it would have been like in the wet. Good to meet up with you chaps too.

(Greg did I mention that I was banned from driving)?