Supporter Vids And Pics

axulsuv

After watching that, no one can say that the 4rt isnt competitive anymore. Only Dougie blasted up that face whilst Raga & Caby baulked at it. He's just getting better and better this year and a strong finish to the season could just pull it off ! I think Raga must be getting worried ;)

After watching that, no one can say that the 4rt isnt competitive anymore. Only Dougie blasted up that face whilst Raga & Caby baulked at it. He's just getting better and better this year and a strong finish to the season could just pull it off ! I think Raga must be getting worried ;)

In that case I'll say it :beer: The 4Rt was never any worse at flat out blasts. The 4RT struggled to bring power in quickly from low revs, sort of like when he doesn't make the top step. Who knows, if he'd been on his 315 he may have made the top step.

The other two didn't seem to have power problems, Caby bottled it, and Raga spun then bottled it :lol:

I'm sure it's getting there, but it's not got what the 2 strokes have got and I reckon never quite will.

The 4RT struggled to bring power in quickly from low revs

Thats four strokes for ya .. so he adapts his style to accomodate it and he is getting good at it dont you think.

btw, that top step andy tells me was near impossible in the conditions :beer:

Thats four strokes for ya .. so he adapts his style to accomodate it and he is getting good at it dont you think.

btw, that top step andy tells me was near impossible in the conditions ;)

I, unfortunately, didn't catch Fajardo trying it as I was in between sections 2 and 3 at the time and moving my attention back and fore between the two. He got up the step then completely lost it. Jake got it on camera - I'll see if I can get the photo from him.

I, unfortunately, didn't catch Fajardo trying it as I was in between sections 2 and 3 at the time and moving my attention back and fore between the two. He got up the step then completely lost it. Jake got it on camera - I'll see if I can get the photo from him.

Fajardo.jpg

Photo by Jake "in the pink" Miller.