New Scorpa Test Rider

cota kid

I think he is going to have to stand on his own from now on, guess colomer was all part of the "costs reduction" at Gas Gas.

Maybe now he will stick by the rules of minders instead of having an extra minder wearing a Press bib as was seen on more than one occasion last year.

the factories are maybe seeing the benefits that Honda/Montesa have gained by having a recent top line rider kin Amos heading up their development. Hope it works out for Marc, he seemed a different character in Fort William this year not the grumpy aloof tirder he appeared at the top of his career but funnily enough he seemed to be enjoying it, hope it works out

With all respect to Marc's ability as a trials rider, I'm not sure if he is a good man for the job or not ? are they just wanting a name.

I would of thought a development rider would have prior knowledge or riding and tuning of fourstrokes.

Then again! the development of the bike is done, it's more tuneing and problem solving.

I thought Colomer played a part in the development of the Cota 315 and a prior to that a Beta, not sure which model.

Very talented rider..............

Rumour has it that in 1997 at a World Round he actually smiled.... :beer: however the condition did not last long and no permanent damage was done.... ;)