Pimped Trials Bike

07betarev3

Wow Andy that is going back. I seem to recall that was the day that i have felt the most ill ever and still rode a bike.Cant think why,boy i could do with a bash like that again.

If you look at the photo 3rd on the right of my 1st scorpa you can see the one off billet ally fuel cap that i had made for the bike. Can you imagine given how crap it makes me feel on many that hope have sold in the last few years that i never developed and marketed them!! :thumbup:

Next bike ALL carbon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that bike was in tbm ages ago

Its a good idea, but at the time it was made with loads of mountain bike stuff and was very flimsy and not good for off road.

We could go anywhere on it, and it saves the planet.

But in honesty if it did replace the classic road bike and trials bike....i would miss the exhaust noises.....

But i would never use a fake noise like is suggested !! :wall:

that bike was in tbm ages ago

Its a good idea, but at the time it was made with loads of mountain bike stuff and was very flimsy and not good for off road.

We could go anywhere on it, and it saves the planet.

But in honesty if it did replace the classic road bike and trials bike....i would miss the exhaust noises.....

But i would never use a fake noise like is suggested !! :wall:

I'd say it would last as long as a BETA Barry and at the moment your BETA is just as quiet.......

Get well soon mate and for the record two of our West Aus riders have lost digets, both in the rear sprockets and both still ride.

will this be the next thing ? - a totally quiet, pollution free trialsbike for the same price as a 4RT?

lets hope the powers-that-be dont see this

Hydrogen bike

Does that bike look S**t or what? Why is that anything eco-friendly takes on the appearance of washing up liquid bottles bolted together by a blue peter presenter.! When will these designers learn if they want to sell something so technological advanced they make the blimming machine look half decent. For example, who in there right mind would chat up an old fat bird rather than go for the young and attractive bit - come on who on TC would do such a thing?

Edited by spud

Goodbye andy.......

what is that all about? :wall:

right then pay attention!!! HL stands for Highland Lass and she is married to Mr Highlander a 25stone brick s**t house. He has a short temper coupled with big ham fists and likes to hit people - do you now understand

• 3 weeks later...

I got this bike last weekend and after riding it for 5 min. I slid sideways off a rock on the side of a hill and me and the bike went tumbeling down the hill. I ended up having a nice view of the skid plate with the bike on top of me. Only five minutes of riding and I broke the RTL rear fender and scrathed up the end cap on the Mitani muffler :thumbup: I didn't want to ride back to the pits for everybody to see :) Fortunately Lewisport had another fender in his trailer and once I got home I was able to buff out the scratches on the muffler so all is well now. Wow did I feel dumb :)post-2409-1164165977.jpg

Edited by sirhc