Petrol Can

coldcake

Get yourself to any decent outdoor/walking shop and have a look at a Multifuel flask. Sigg and MSR are the 2 that I've used without any problems. Not cheap but quality bits of kit that don't leak and are pretty tough. I haven't used one in the Scottish though, because it's not allowed :wacko::)

Hey

On the site barry posted if I am correct the fuel bottle is just a metal thermos flask with some stickers on it?

I am sure somewhere like millets would do one that holds more fluid and costs a lot less. I have seen people with coffee in them at trials and they are all dented and scratched from being knocked about so they must be made tuff stuff!

hope this helps

sean

What about the little tank you can put on where the number board is, acts as a reserve tank and number board. Cant think of the name :D Doubt they are used in the Scottish though. :lol:

I've got one of those, carries half a litre of fuel and is just the tool for the job

Hey

On the site barry posted if I am correct the fuel bottle is just a metal thermos flask with some stickers on it?

I am sure somewhere like millets would do one that holds more fluid and costs a lot less. I have seen people with coffee in them at trials and they are all dented and scratched from being knocked about so they must be made tuff stuff!

hope this helps

sean

Here you go Here cheaper bigger but the same idea and this isn`t known as one of the cheaper camping shops I must admit!!

Mine's a Sigg, but it's specifically a fuel bottle. Not sure if they are a different spec to the drinks bottles. Mine was a tenner from an army surplus store in Darlington. Would think army surplus is a good place to start.

Or maybe ebay:

Ebay

Edited by bikespace