It Exists!

biffsgasgas

From what I've heard there may (probably not) be a bike to buy in 2008. No pricing agreed yet.

Gas Gas are still massively focussing on the 2T bikes and improving overall quality and funding to support 'riders' not rider

The bike in the picture is what the 4T will look like, they have got the 4T engine in the Pro chassis so will be changing cosmetically.

No names confirmed yet and the only reason you can see a bit of the word 'Pro' is because they have effectively a 2007 bike with the new engine - so 2007 plastics.

Apparently these have been tested in America for a while now - even before they were tested in Europe (less chance of being spotted)

There was even a report of a 4T Gas Gas being spotted in the UK last year on the back of a Range Rover with the registration G45 GAS. Although how true that number plate is I dont know.

Can say almost 100% that 1) there wont be one at Hawkstone and 2) Raga wont be riding one next year in WTC although someone else may - Fajardo maybe?!?!?!? not to happy on Beta so may welcome a return to GG so long as they dont dispose of him so badly again..........

Wait and see

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, looking at these pics on the france site, it is unbelievable how low and small this engine looks. Like a twostroke.

Where are the better photo's?

I want to know, again, whether they used a centrifugal flywheel!

ps:very slow response compared to that montesa hype years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

So they do exist? I thought I'd invented it in a drunken stupor two and a half years ago :-)

If you search for Centrifugal Flywheel on google the first link is this one on TC, so I guess they're not the most common thing in the world.

Centrifugal Flywheel

So they do exist? I thought I'd invented it in a drunken stupor two and a half years ago :-)

If you search for Centrifugal Flywheel on google the first link is this one on TC, so I guess they're not the most common thing in the world.

Centrifugal Flywheel

What application would this be good for ? Improved torque at higher rpm?

If at all, it seems like for any engine you would want the opposite effect.... more torque at less rpm, zippier throttle response at higher rpm. But the more I think about it, whats wrong with the same flywheel (torque) at all rpm ?