Fantic (what Is It?)

spud

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi spud, want to ride the sun inn 3 day in bilsdale over the august bank holiday weekend...reet grand sections for the fanny

Bilsdale is the place near Sunderland?..... and your in Germany so if your offering to pick me up on the way through i could be persauded? :D Could ask Atom Ant if he's interested too he knows how to ride a Fantic so if you've a spare bike we could (thats a big could) get three red fannies in a trial. :P

Bilsdale is the place near Sunderland?..... and your in Germany so if your offering to pick me up on the way through i could be persauded? :P Could ask Atom Ant if he's interested too he knows how to ride a Fantic so if you've a spare bike we could (thats a big could) get three red fannies in a trial. :D

Dont listen to him. Not for me but Spud will do well I reckon :P

hello lee, I live in Kent and i'd need to come up the day before therefore camping or a hotel?.....not decided if i'd would go but any helpful info may persaude me.

Bill Pye can help you with this.

I run 10/43 as I like to use 2nd and 3rd alot. try changing the gearing if you have the chance.

I take the ferry overnight which arrives in hull on sat morning. I will be camping in a tent the sat and sun night. I have never ridden there but have been told its agreat event

maybe see ya there

lee

Like Lee I run 10/44 and the more time I spend on the old girl , I find I only use first in real tight technical stuff . I'm sometimes shocked at how well the 212's will tractor when needed <_<

Glenn