2009 4rt Prices

benbeta23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,m with fellonmelug, my 07 has never let me down, runs the same every time I go out on it and you hardly need to do any maintenance on the 4rt compared to a 2 stroke, biggest plus is the grin factor when you fire it up. I would gladly pay the price for a new one if I had the spare cash at the moment.

Wonder what price they are in Spain?

Maybe at that price it will force people onto the ''Grey Market'' as it did before if they really want one...........

Before people say oh you can't do this with a grey import and you can't do that I beleive people have never had a problem.....

I was waiting to hear confirmed prices, I'll be looking else where for my 09 bike, they are good bikes but for the sort of bike that gets thrown all over obsacles as it should be I don't think I'll be buying one now i know the price, basically its over my budget but if you have the money i don't blame you, but who has the money in this climate, it's not exactly a life neccessity is it...or is it? lol.

Using the current exchange rate of 2.0281 to 1 for Canadian dollar to UK pound, our cost would be $12168.60 for the standard and $13588.27 for the Repsol in Canada. I don't know what we will be charged but they won't be cheap. The 2009 Gassers are going to be close to $8000.00 so they have increased as well.

Spencer

Edited by TheGoat