Ghosts?

brian r

Do you believe in Ghosts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in Ghosts

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

I was watching "Ghost Hunters" last night. Pretty compelling stuff.

How can one believe in Angels and not at least believe there is a dark side too?

On the other hand, how can you believe in Ghosts and not believe in Angels or God?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the question has to be what is a Ghost an Angel or who and what was God, I doubt they are anything like what we perceive them to be today. The thing is theres to many things our tiny little brains cant get to comprehend and most narrow minded people will just throw out everything that cant be proved, you have to experiment with ideas and who knows one day they could turn out to be true. One thing I do know is that life is short so don't spend too much time worrying about it.

I agree Atom,

Things like Human caused global warming, evolution and the big bang theory, What a load of garbage.

I'm just glad we agree!

You think the big bang theory is garbage? It well maybe.. but that's why it is a THEORY after all :D

I agree Atom,

Things like Human caused global warming, evolution and the big bang theory, What a load of garbage.

I'm just glad we agree!

You think the big bang theory is garbage? It well maybe.. but that's why it is a THEORY after all :D

Evolution? Is that still a theory? Surely not? Are we just trying to be nice to the religious chaps? Keepin' 'em happy?

Is the bible a theory?

And, no I don't believe in ghosts, or angels, or decent Scorpas.

Oh God, it's religion again, never ends well eh ;)

Edited by bikespace

Well, take your gamble, If your right, neither one of us has lost a thing.

I ain't changing your mind, but no ones changing mine either.

Well the odds are in my favour, so without a guiding light, I'm sticking to my life of crime and uncontrolled sin :D

And if I'm wrong and he can't forgive me for the few things I've done, there'll be plenty of Catholic priests left outside the gate to chat over my mistake with hey ;)

Edited by bikespace

Well the odds are in my favour, so without a guiding light, I'm sticking to my life of crime and uncontrolled sin ;)

And if I'm wrong and he can't forgive me for the few things I've done, there'll be plenty of Catholic priests left outside the gate to chat over my mistake with hey :rotfl:

:D

Well, take your gamble, If your right, neither one of us has lost a thing.

I ain't changing your mind, but no ones changing mine either.

See that's the problem! If God was proven then I would believe but until then, no chance. This is because I can and do change my mind when given better information however, if god was dis-proven, you just wouldn't accept it.

Ain't i the unlucky one.

I've seen 1,

And felt the presence of 1,my mate just moved into an old house so i went round one night to visit him,i went to take a slash,i got to the top of the stairs and made it to the toilet to do my thing,then i heard some noise coming from the bedroom at the end of the hall,**** you don't ever wanna feel what i felt,could'nt get down the stair's quick enough,i asked my mate who's in the bedroom at the end of the hall no one he replied,so i said well you've gotta ghost then,he's Mrs freaked out,anyway in the morning my friend went round the neighbours to ask them about the house,it turn's out a little girl of 5 years of age died in the house of a serious illness some years ago,3 year's on my friend's daughter of 3 an a half years of age died in the house of a serious illness.They moved out the house shortly after.

Trust me there's **** going on that we don't no about.