Makes You Feel Better

wherry

Sorry if this has been posted before or if it's all old hat but I found this last night -

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UYftEgz2u78&...feature=related

Some of it's a bit extreme, for me anyway, but I can so identify with the 'yes, yes I CAN do this - Oh sh*t, no I can't yet', and rescuing your upside down bike from halfway up a big climb, with the back wheel gnawing your leg. Made me feel better watching someone else do it. It also makes a good comparison to some of his later vids where he's got the moves off now.

Agreed; you can't knock the chap's perseverance! I can only assume he has some successes along the way and this is just a nice montage of his amusing failures. He certainly looks like he can ride a bit.

I'd love to live where he lives.

As you can tell, I don't know who this chap is!!

Yep there's some quality crashin' in there. Particularly like when he gives his bike a kick because it's spat him off the back again. And 2.38 in when he goes for launch and.........launches himself over the bars - that does look painful I must admit. I don't know who he is but Nesco Colleyo sure is top entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...