Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

Morning Sex...

Mrs Addict was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the brief nightie that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, hardly awake, she turned to me and said softly: "You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!"

Not wanting to lose the moment though, I embraced her and gave it my all right there on the breakfast bar.

Afterwards she said: "Thanks,"

and returned to the stove, with her nightie still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked:

"What was that all about?"

She explained:

"The egg timer's broken." :huh:

Edited by The Addict

Morning Sex...

Mrs Addict was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the brief nightie that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, hardly awake, she turned to me and said softly: "You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!"

Not wanting to lose the moment though, I embraced her and gave it my all right there on the breakfast bar.

Afterwards she said: "Thanks,"

and returned to the stove, with her nightie still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked:

"What was that all about?"

She explained:

"The egg timer's broken." :huh:

:huh:

A chap walks into ''The Newly Appionted Montesa Dealership''.

He browses around, spots the new 2010 Montesa Cota 4RT in all its glory and walks over to inspect it.

As he bends over to feel the fine gleaming shiny bits and the quality of such a machine, he inadvertently breaks wind. Very embarrassed, he looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed his little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up, as the aroma was immediately quite pungent. As he turns around, his worst nightmare materialises in the form of a salesman standing right behind him.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the guy with, "Good day, sir. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of his little 'accident', he asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely motorcycle?"

He answers, "Sir, if you farted just touching it, you're going to Sh*t yourself when I tell you the price!"

A chap walks into ''The Newly Appionted Montesa Dealership''.

He browses around, spots the new 2010 Montesa Cota 4RT in all its glory and walks over to inspect it.

As he bends over to feel the fine gleaming shiny bits and the quality of such a machine, he inadvertently breaks wind. Very embarrassed, he looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed his little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up, as the aroma was immediately quite pungent. As he turns around, his worst nightmare materialises in the form of a salesman standing right behind him.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the guy with, "Good day, sir. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of his little 'accident', he asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely motorcycle?"

He answers, "Sir, if you farted just touching it, you're going to Sh*t yourself when I tell you the price!"

Gizza, cracker mate and probably the first Trials joke on here, nice one :huh::huh:

A good un Gizza text me last week :huh: there are others but don't think they'd stay on here long :huh:

A distraught farmer finds all his cows frozen solid in the snow. He prays to God for help when a woman appears, she puts her arms around the icey cows and they imediatley defrost.

Thank you, thank you crys the gratefull farmer, are you angel sent from God?

No says the woman

I,m

Thora Herd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copey, don't think you'll get this one mate

Edited by The Addict

Can't wait to see "cus I'm american"

(the black & white one's are for internal comsumption)

I suddenly feel the urge do do one of these 'cus I'm a friggin redneck! :huh:

Not quite sure if I can pull it off at home, due to the excessive noise and bullets flying about. Someone may complain! Like wifey! :huh:

Edited by copemech