Cota 4rt

mr doyle

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinnel, please don't take offence,

But Jim would make it look easy on a ty 175, he is a **** hot rider, give him any bike, and in ten minutes, he's feet up every where.

On another note, I rode Jims bike, Bobles and Sunts on Sunday, whilst watching at Laneshaw, and all i can report is they are a well sorted bike, although i only had 5 minutes on each.

the kickstart,i suppose you mean its high and sticks out, hasnt bothered me ,it doesnt hit the frame and its easier to get hold of as you dont have to squeeze your boot between the frame.

change subject : when you getting yours boyd?

Just got off phone with our lad, he had a go on doss's bike this morning

He only rode it in't beck oil behind the shop but said he really liked it.

Said James L, won this weekends event close to half score of any other rider, but also said bobble just wasn't getting on at all with his, so it looks like some will love em and some won't.

Doss, Bobble???

Three of us have been testing two, with a 315 as well to compare, for TBM magazine's January issue. But sworn to secrecy until mag hits the bookshelves about Jan 10. However, I can give you a hint, take a spare pint of gas in a bottle if you are going to be far away from base.

What is TBM magazine?

is it uk or usa?

Apparently the fuel tank on the 4rt is smaller than the 315 but the  4rt is supposedly more economical.

TBM is a UK publication and is widely known in Trail Riding and Enduro circles.

The editorial have Trials bikes as training/playbikes to keep fit on and run a GASGAS and Montesa 315R, hence the comparative test.

They do have features on Trials like SSDT/Scott etc and it's a great publication.

Stands for Trail Bike magazine

My comment about running out of gas when testing the 4RT refers to the fact that the tank is small, therefore doesn't hold much - about 2 litres - rather than commenting about the bike being thirsty. It's actually more economical than a stroker, but I think it will catch a few folks out when going any distance. TBM is a UK based publication, has been around for eight years now and concentrates on the enduro and trail bike world. However, for the past 18 months or so they have had a bit of trials stuff in. It's A5 in size, costs

I think that Sunt was right about the power and de-restricters on the 4rt. I think that if they are all removed the bike will be way too much for most clubman!! I only have a couple out of mine and the bike pulls waaaaay more than my last 270 beta!!

All the crap about been underpowered,is massively untrue. As soon as you crack the throttle it goes up and forward!!Dont believe all that you read on the net! :ph34r:

Hey, i can hardly ride a bike and talk a load of rubbish and im impressed!

:D