Spanish Quality!

pedronicman

ITS A 2009 300 RAGA

It was at a trial my mate did recently, not sure exactly

why it broke!

Assume you mean 2008 Raga as it has the red frame rather than the new snazzy gold one...

Hope GG replaced without too many queries!

The Raga,s stopped using the magnesium swing arms a year or so ago.

The rumor I heard was Raga didnt like the flex of the Mg Swingarms. The old Mg sidecase was pretty flexible as well and replaced with Al.

The rumor I heard was Raga didnt like the flex of the Mg Swingarms. The old Mg sidecase was pretty flexible as well and replaced with Al.

thats about bang on.

Raga broke a couple of the magnesium one's as did Wiggy (when he was on Gas Gas obviously!) and possibly a few other top boys. As a result Raga and Alexz went back to the standard swinging arms.

Was only ever really an issue for top riders when hitting BIG stuff or on major drops. This shouldn't happen but would not affect 99.9% of riders who had a magnesium swinging arm.

From the sounds of this though it would seem that this broke without hitting something major or from a big drop. This would appear to me to be a manufacturing imperfection or error and should be replaced FOC (and with apologies) regardless of Gas Gas UK's slightly illegal 6 month warranty..

Has this been replaced yet?? would be interesting to see what Shirty said about this.

Please advise