Climate Change. Dont Ask Stupid Questions

jordi

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, the whole 'man-induced' global warming thing is a crock. :biggrinsanta:

There have always been fluctuating climate cycles in Earths history, mainly caused by the biggest heater in our solar system.

According to NASA the temperature rise is even worse than we thought :rotfl: , apparently things are so bad that the polar ice caps are melting..................on Mars!

Can our governments please explain how my car engine and my old light bulbs have caused that?

I often wee myself......laughing, when these poe-faced, chicken-licken 'climate forecasters' pop up on the telly, telling us that the weather will fry us all in the next 20 years if we don't recycle our (you name it).

20years!..20 years!..these people can't even get tomorrows weather forecast right . :D

Edited by HAM2

Yup, the whole 'man-induced' global warming thing is a crock. :star:

There have always been fluctuating climate cycles in Earths history, mainly caused by the biggest heater in our solar system.

According to NASA the temperature rise is even worse than we thought :rotfl: , apparently things are so bad that the polar ice caps are melting..................on Mars!

Can our governments please explain how my car engine and my old light bulbs have caused that?

I often wee myself......laughing, when these poe-faced, chicken-licken 'climate forecasters' pop up on the telly, telling us that the weather will fry us all in the next 20 years if we don't recycle our (you name it).

20years!..20 years!..these people can't even get tomorrows weather forecast right . :D

:biggrinsanta::kerstsmiley::madnoel::frosty:

Edit: No comment!!

Edited by Slapshot 3

Climate change is a reality and it would be foolish to assume that the actions of humans are not a contributory cause.The thing is, the knobs that come up with things like we must stop eating beef because of the cows farting etc... stopping us having plastic bags! complete B*****ks! :D

Climate change is a reality and it would be foolish to assume that the actions of humans are not a contributory cause.The thing is, the knobs that come up with things like we must stop eating beef because of the cows farting etc... stopping us having plastic bags! complete B*****ks! :rotfl:

You forgot about the cows urine making it's way into the water table!

:D

I do so hate those plastic bags in a way! The friggin things even wind up in the trees, blown down the street !

There is a Walmart near where I work with a 20 or so acre field next to it.

The field looks like a cotton field covered in old bags that have blown off the lot during the winter! Pitiful! They ought to have to go clean it!

Edited by copemech

copemech Posted Today, 12:17 AM

The field looks like a cotton field covered in old bags that have blown off the lot during the winter! Pitiful! They ought to have to go clean it!

So what you are saying is that the store is responsible for the wind blowing all those little old ladies that are light into the field?

Besides who really wants one of those old bags laying around the house just taking up space and knitting booties for anything with feet?

:D

Climate change is a reality and it would be foolish to assume that the actions of humans are not a contributory cause.The thing is, the knobs that come up with things like we must stop eating beef because of the cows farting etc... stopping us having plastic bags! complete B*****ks! :rotfl:

The main driver of the "Lets not eat beef" campaign is a Buddhist vegan. Balanced view there then. :D

The main driver of the "Lets not eat beef" campaign is a Buddhist vegan. Balanced view there then. :D

I'm led to believe that eating a cow is one of the most surefire ways to stop it farting. I aint a farmer or a vet but the theory seems to hold water.

These buddhists need to stop and think for a while :rotfl:

I'm led to believe that eating a cow is one of the most surefire ways to stop it farting. I aint a farmer or a vet but the theory seems to hold water.

These buddhists need to stop and think for a while :rotfl:

I'm still wetting myself reading that! :D

Bloody hell.......Global Warming to Pulp Fiction via Bhuddists and vegans in 9 posts.....even for us lot that's pretty damn good!!!!

I'll take AGW seriously when they start talking about THE most important greenhouse gas, till then, Skeptics rule

Edited by Slapshot 3

Bloody hell.......Global Warming to Pulp Fiction via Bhuddists and vegans in 9 posts.....even for us lot that's pretty damn good!!!!

I'll take AGW seriously when they start talking about THE most important greenhaouse gas, till then, Skeptics rule

Me to, I'm scared ****less of "greenhaouse" gas.

I'll take AGW seriously when they start talking about THE most important greenhouse gas, till then, Skeptics rule

OK,I'll bite! So what is THE?