Scorpa Sy250

shazsdad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got a photo but I can get one within the next day or two.... Hang on, I've got one for now..... Just need to do a bit of trickery pokery... There! The red circle is where the flap bolts on with three bolts to the lower part of the airbox.

post-10-1104866543.jpg

I did have a smile on me face when I saw you have posted in the 'Scorpa' section :ph34r:

Hopefully riding your trial m8, The SY's frame has gone off to be powder coated today, chap says it should be back by Friday ;) so Fingers crossed ;)

If I aint got a ride I'll come along and mark a board :hl:

Vinnie,

I added a mudflap to my 125. Made my own with 4mm thick rubber, pop rivetted thru the airbox with large head washers to stop them pulling thru.

Works a treat, stops loads of crap getting past.

One lad in the centre has fitted the SY250 subframe and airbox (with the flap) to his 125. Requires a bit of fabrication work, but the advanteage as well is that you can fit the 250 mudguard.

Quite a costly mod tho........

cheers

John.

Vinnie,

I added a mudflap to my 125. Made my own with 4mm thick rubber, pop rivetted thru the airbox with large head washers to stop them pulling thru.

Works a treat, stops loads of crap getting past.

One lad in the centre has fitted the SY250 subframe and airbox (with the flap) to his 125. Requires a bit of fabrication work, but the advanteage as well is that you can fit the 250 mudguard.

Quite a costly mod tho........

cheers

John.

Would you have a Photo

Vinnie