Could you believe it?

jordi

Haha, Sounds good to me, Wiggy on a Sherco then eh, Good luck to him, Hope he does well. But most importantly Dabill to Beta!!, The lad has fianlly woke up & realised what a proper machine is!! Does anyone know if it's TTT he's riding for or the factory?

Dougie WHO? :D

Is this a good move????

brown was pretty dominant on the beta then moved to sherco and dropped off a tad, or was it the jumpto full world champs level that showed the big gap between the levels????? although he did seem to fade in the british too.

thoughts

michaels average in the wtc went down ever so slightly in the first year and then he did better in his second than at beta, also getting the 2nd place in the scttish.

Not sure what you mean by dominant?

michaels average in the wtc went down ever so slightly in the first year and then he did better in his second than at beta, also getting the 2nd place in the scttish.

Not sure what you mean by dominant?

dominant in the juniors. thats why i was asking if it was just the difference in levels from the junior to world champs. but im sure he dipped in the btc too but then again its horses for courses, and i hope alexz does well. its good to see three perm riders in the indoor series and i hope they enjoy it.

wish i could be good enough to do my hobby for a living.

come on you brits!!!!!

ever since gasgasben wrote his frist quote i have read a load of rubbish and the last of the four signings only happend this week and i will put money on what i wrote

dibs to beta

lampkin to gasgas

brown to gasgas

wiggy to sherco

i know all the riders well and this is what will happen

Ah, at last we have the horses mouth.

...... also getting the 2nd place in the scottish.

Because his bike dodn't start one morning? Dougs bike broke down Monday that would put Wiggy down to 3rd?

Wiggys win was superb in the SSDT but in the sections 2 people were ahead of him, its a bit like Bou cleaning a WTC trial and loosing time to all the others and coming last, does that mean the other riders are better than him?

Total respect for Wiggy, is it a good move to Sherco or was that all that was on the table, good luck to him

Because his bike dodn't start one morning? Dougs bike broke down Monday that would put Wiggy down to 3rd?

Wiggys win was superb in the SSDT but in the sections 2 people were ahead of him, its a bit like Bou cleaning a WTC trial and loosing time to all the others and coming last, does that mean the other riders are better than him?

Total respect for Wiggy, is it a good move to Sherco or was that all that was on the table, good luck to him

You shouldn't be so sensitive, I was saying second was a good result matching his best at Beta.

Sour grapes or not, comments like "all that was on offer" is insulting to any of our countries best young riders.

You shouldn't be so sensitive, I was saying second was a good result matching his best at Beta.

Sour grapes or not, comments like "all that was on offer" is insulting to any of our countries best young riders.

Much as I'd love to think that every one of our top riders was on the shopping list of the major factories, I'm with Gizza on this one. The harsh realities and economics we see around us must be having a massive impact on the factories and outside of Bou, Raga, Fuji, Farjado, Cabestany and probably still Doug, the rest are second picks, the teams need a second rider. I would never "down" any of the guys, Dibs, Alexz, Michael, the two young Guys Sheppard/Challenor but the reality is there for us to see.

"All that was on offer" might be a closer statement than any British trials fan would like to admit.

Beat me to it Donald and echo your statement.

If you think I was disrespecting any of our British riders then you are wrong! I would add that if any Spanish, French, Japanese etc. rider outside of the top four are capable of getting the ''All that was on offer'' ride then that is a darn site better than buggar all, because that is the reality and anybody else looking through Rose-Tinted Spectacles My link is far removed from the reality of the WTC as it stands now.

You could argue according to rumour and gospel that the only rider to come good out of the British crop is Dibs (Beat No.1)????

The rest Wiggy (Sherco No2), Pune (Gas Gas No.?), Jack C (TTT No.1?), Jack S (TTT) not done bad considering but they are scratching around for the deals!

as a distraction to my esteemed colleagues

has fuji got a montesa contract yet for next year ?

and whilst the Beta / Dibs story is still going why do Gas Gas, according to the factory website, think they have signed Dibs ?

is Gizza entering the six day and if so will it be on the BMW or the slightly heavier 4rt ? :D

has dabster done the SSDT ? will he ride this year under the AG banner ???

With Fajardo going to Ossa and the rest of the world top 5 sorted for next season it is obvious that Beta need a new no.1

Next best and making the most progress in 2010 is James.

With his ambition to improve further he needs full factory backing and it seems he's now got it.

Hopefully this is the final piece of the jigsaw to see him getting on the podium outdoors.

has dabster done the SSDT ? will he ride this year under the AG banner ???

No & no but I'd be willing to backtrack on anything I may previously said on the quality of the Sherco product as long as AG allows me to ride his 250 demo round Scotland for the first week in May, obviously this would enable me to prove the products fantastic quality.