No Stop

biffsgasgas

Maybe I missed something with the whole no stop debate ? I just watched the video of Shefeild ,(SP?) and thought to myself , if the Xtrials(indoor) is still stop and backup , what is the problem with outdoor events being no stop on natural terrain ? Let's see who of the pro's can win both ...

Glenn

And I totally agree with the zip above this , it's all about the fun we have when we ride !!! I do it for my entertainment and nothing else ! (well it is a great stress reliever too ! I just finished a clutch in a Lamborghini Gallardo ... and although after bleeding the clutch and E-shifter and a test drive to bed the clutch correctly , And taking the owner for a test drive to show him how to work the car correctly ... (3rd clutch in 14000 miles ! , none by me ...)But I do love my job ! I came home and played on my Fantic for a bit and the whole world felt better... :) )

Youre a lucky man having the chance to drive Lambos and ride Fantics. I envy you. Honest i do :thumbup: :thumbup:

Heres an excellent new video interview with Adam Raga where he sets his stall out on the new no stop ruling.

I know its all been said but authorities have never spoken to the mere mortals. Surely in this case if they had listened to all of the riders they might have listened and not made this huge change.Perhaps its not the riders voice that is the loudest?.

• Like 1

So why is he riding then? If he feels so strongly, "mafia" quote, he should surely show this by abstaining. If he continues to ride thats hypocracy surely ?

Contracts. They have no choice, like it or not.