What Did You Do To Your Gas Gas Today?

shipdamite

Rumour has it, if you pump it too much you'll go blind!

Just Wonderful, Purplebeast! :wall: Now everyone knows why I wear glasses......... :rotfl:

I actually rode for about 20 minutes or more today, after getting my flywheel weight put on. I think I'm gonna like this deal.......

Jimmie

Just Wonderful, Purplebeast! :wall: Now everyone knows why I wear glasses......... :rotfl:

I actually rode for about 20 minutes or more today, after getting my flywheel weight put on. I think I'm gonna like this deal.......

Jimmie

im ever so slightly jelous.

my bike is in pieces, sitting diagonally on the bike stand waiting for parts after my wheel bearing debacle.

im relying on todays post or it'll be the new year before i get to ride which is annoying as i got Bou coming round later for a riding lesson and a bowl of Paella

im ever so slightly jelous.

my bike is in pieces, sitting diagonally on the bike stand waiting for parts after my wheel bearing debacle.

im relying on todays post or it'll be the new year before i get to ride which is annoying as i got Bou coming round later for a riding lesson and a bowl of Paella

you do training AND food?? where do I sign up??? ;-]

Rolled my GG back a foot, so I could wheel out the Road King for a prospective buyer to see. Then rolled it back. Didn't even unlock the cables that go to shackles in the floor.

I did, however, ride yesterday. Few hours on the ATV with the blade plowing snow. Ugh! Though XC skiing after in the county forest was nice.

Maybe next week I'll pull the forks and change the seals and fluid out. Or maybe I'll just sit in my easy chair with a glass of single malt and watch the snowflakes come down. :rolleyes:

Yesterday - rode, rode and rode. Cleared out a new section and rode some more. Came how, washed off the bike and put it away.

One of the benefits of living in Seattle where it reains a lot but rarely snows - ride all year as long as you don't mind getting wet and muddy. Woohoo!

today - after putting right the carnage inflicted on the ktm during the last mudfest - I noticed that once again the tank graphics on the gasser were peeling off.

I am fed up with gluing them back in place........ so, off with the tank, off with the graphics and I sanded the tank down to bare aluminium and polished it up.

looks good (even if l say so myself) and it visually ties in with the frame and the exhaust, making them look like one component, only broken up visually by the airbox and fender plastics.

the downside will be that the tank will get dinged by my petrol can.

then I pumped the clutch a few times ;)

Today I mainly fussed about checking the bike over for my first trial tomorrow. I then packed up a box of stuff to take - petrol can, oil, a few tools, cable ties (or zip ties for those over the pond ;-] ... ), gaffa tape and a 21 inch tube. 'kit back' will include helmet, boots and gloves.

so much easier then going to an event with the enduro bike.

I resisted pumping the clutch incase I get r.s.i ;-]