Scorpa 250 4t

lastplacebrad

I know this was a subject sometime ago and the new bike is due to be shown soon , on the last topic it was discussed what engine would be used ,and the only 250 Yams out at the time were WR250 and TTR250

Well i know it is only speculation and all that, but has the new Serow not recently been released with a 250 engine !!

And anyone who has ridden the old Serow will testify what a super little torquey trail bike that was with only 225cc's hmmm ??? ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOADS of Serrows out here....GREAT little bike. Thought it was a 220..but, whatever....

Surprised you have them in UK. Never seen one there.........anyway..getting back on topic!!...WHen is the Scorpa due out??

I reckon it'll be pretty good!

LOADS of Serrows out here....GREAT little bike. Thought it was a 220..but, whatever....

Surprised you have them in UK. Never seen one there.........anyway..getting back on topic!!...WHen is the Scorpa due out??

I reckon it'll be pretty good!

It was a 225cc Stu , the new fancy model is 250cc and its one of if not the most popular grey import green laners over here , ideal for shortys like me ,except no way cool enough so i bought a 400 Husaberg ,cant touch the floor but ,hey who cares it go's like stink ! ;)

Sorry bit off topic , WR250 engine would be good also .

Cheers, Brad .

If I understood him correctly its going to be based on a modified WR250 engine.

A few leaks in info state that they started with the YZF250 bottom end, and then created a trials specific top end that includes a single overhead cam and 5 valve head. No specifics on carb vs FI, but bike weight is said to be 160 pounds. Anxious for the French world round so we can finally see the real thing!

This is my first post to the Trials Central board. I am in Georgia, which is in the South Eastern part of the US. I am a long time rider but fairly inexperienced at trials. Trials Competition, a monthly news publication, confirms the above statements about the new Scorpa 4-stroke. The bike will be shown at the World Trials round in France June 25th, Production start in September, YZ250F lower end, 5-valve head, single overhead cam, carburetion details are being finalized, 160 pounds. Shan says info is courtesy of World Trials Service. I would love to here any additional details anyone has heard. See ya in Duluth, Frank.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Frank got your e mail but i dont know how to move my question

i have to borrow my wifes computer ,and i am rubbish on it.(same as my bike i am rubbish on that aswell)

anyone seen the scorpa yet?