Scorpa 250 4t

lastplacebrad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small point... although i love the look of the twin pipe outlets, don't they allow the water and ****e in from the back wheel.

first thing i thought when i saw those pipes.maybe its just us being from the sothwest in the mud.

Hmmm am I the only one that doesnt like it then? Im sure it will be a great bike and that motor is certainly a good one but to me it just doesnt look finished. It looks kinda thrown together compared to the good looking SY250! :D

This was my first impression as well, at least from the pics. at this point.

Edited by jadoca

Just a small point... although i love the look of the twin pipe outlets, don't they allow the water and ****e in from the back wheel.

They said at the presentation that the pressure of the gases coming out of the exhaust will prevent any crap from getting into it.

I think of the four strokes so far the Sherco looks the best! They have done a good job to keep it looking like the 2 stroke model!

The sherco looks like they have addapted the 2 stroke bottom end (looks very similar)

The front pipe doesnt look right going into the mid section of the exhaust.(i think sherco have just made the front pipe fit the mid section with a bush)

To be honest i think the Montesa is best of all then the scorpa then the sherco.

Most of the parts on the sherco are not even made for a four stroke there just all the 2stroke parts addapted. for example the exhaust etc etc.

James

The exhaust certainly draws your attention, and looks pretty cool tucked up in there with the twin outlets. After waiting so long to see what they would come up with, I am very pleased with the new look. Different, but still uniquely Scorpa and their different approach to design.

Very anxious to see it in the final design, with all the proper graphics and stickers in place. Given the "SRT" cut into the skidplate, and molded into lower sides of the fuel tank, I would not be surprised if the SY250F sticker and name are just temporary until all of the "SRT" graphics are complete.

Andy you really are the muts nuts,The photos are brilliant.

this site really comes up with the goods

right creeping over have you got any cheep french plonk on offer ?

The exhausts do look trick,in the old days quite a lot of off roaders had straight pipes pointing at the rear tyre,the thinking being it blew the mud off the treads,and open carbs for that matter.

a bit of mud down yer pipe dont matter none,I think we are all looking for a little thing to say i told you so,the production bike will probably have a great dustbin on it like the 4rt