2014 Montesa?

gooseneck

The 260 HRC kit included ;-) and the crankcase decompressing system sounds good, for better torque. Shame they didn't go all the way with the replica and include the programable throttle body.

Didn't see any mention of price though?

Like the Repsol. ??

Edited by shedracer

I like the way it looks. But the standard model has cheaper suspension: a Tech fork and R16V rear suspension, the Race replica has the Showa suspension . And the brakes come from Braktec. We wil have to see how they perform...

I like the look of the new bikes, however, I would only buy one with Showa suspension, so it would have to be the replica.

I'll look forward to test riding one. ;-)

One of these please Mr Honda. ;-)

9d0506175b31a4fbe3ff5cd68226ae5a.jpg

Edited by shedracer
  • Like 1

I see the UK distributor (Craigs Motorcycles) is upto speed then, with the new bikes, Not!!! Where as the US one has all the info and they don't even sell the 4RT currently!

Me thinks Honda, should have given the distribution rights, to someone who has a passion for Trials!

Edited by shedracer
  • Like 1

I see the UK distributor (Craigs Motorcycles) is upto speed then, with the new bikes, Not!!! Where as the US one has all the info and they don't even sell the 4RT currently!

Me thinks Honda, should have given the distribution rights, to someone who has a passion for Trials!

Agreed

BVM would make a fantastic Montesa importer

Edited by johnnyboxer