So Most Of You Are Snowed In, Right?

mags

Suddenly I remember why off road trikes were banned :ph34r:

Lot's of great memories of my built to the gills honda 350x..... And one really bad one . I was riding with a buddy in the desert , he on his atc250r , and me on my 350 ... We had on full gear etc .... He got out of shape on some whoops , foot came of the peg , calf wedged between peg , ground and back tire ... weight wedged on throttle ... That Dick Cepek tire took his boot top and one leg of his riding pants clean off and a good portion of skin and calf muscle ... You shoulda seen the look on the ER nurses face when I pulled up to the ambulance entrance with him on my lap , on my 3 wheeler with a tie-down strap tourniquet on his leg ... It was only about a 12 mile ride , 1/2 on pavement thru town with a cop following me , but he saw what was going on and turned on his lights and siren and followed me for the last few miles , as I was not going to stop ......

Boy the things we did when we were young ....

Glenn :)

and PS . after a couple of years my buddy was back desert racing , but on 2 wheels ....

• Like 1

Now that snow tread thing is a good reason to get a 300.

I looked at the picture a bit closer and noticed the chain is not connected to anything at the back.

So I wonder if this picture is of a work in progress or a mock up for humor sake.

Fantic sold one back in the day , but I seem to remember the photo's showing alot of protection from the tracks ...

And sorry for the weather Dan , I really don't miss New England that much ... I remember one ice storm in the early 70's that shut down the whole area for about 2 weeks , and all the neighbors were glad we had a pool ... Relativity clean fresh water supply ... you just had to get through the ice with a bucket .!

Glenn

I think we're pushing 70" in the last 2-3 weeks and it's going nowhere soon. 2 degrees F and 30-40MPH gusts. On the bright side there's a chance of snow Wed and Sat so I got that going for me. It is raining though, in the bedroom, wife's office and most disturbing, the TV room downstairs. Dripping out of a light fixture. Who knows where it'll show up next.

I'll post that picture here, most of you won't get past the first picture i.m.o. :hyper:

5a25a4c2.jpg

Where was this pic? I didn't see this picture after clicking the link. I did see the pic of the :boobies: but for some reason I stopped scrolling....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This year has been unbelievable for snow. We didn't get any until February then we got one storm after another not just snow but snow followed by rain followed by flash freezing. The worst was this week we got over 60 cm in a span of 3 days. I was away in BC and got back just in time for the last big snow... they are calling for more this weekend but I don't know where to put it. I heard on the CBC today (local radio like the BBC in the UK) that people should refrain from talking about it in social media as it may lead to depression - but I'm thinking people in other parts of the world will just get a good chuckle - :hyper:

post-16313-0-40221300-1426881239_thumb.jpg

Edited by michael_t
  • Like 1