Venhill Cables

brownie001

Venhill will make cables to your pattern, if required. Last week I sent them a clutch cable, and a throttle cable- admittedly it consisted of two parts because I use a device part way along to alter the ratio, but I was a bit surprised to get a call asking for a payment of £116. Think I will stick to making my own.

• 8 months later...

If you aren't running Domino levers and perches and throttle assembly the cables will not fit. Domino were standard fit back in the day.

...been there, got the T short and cap;)

Edited by iconic558

They do two types, one for front brake/ clutch, plus a thinner one for throttle, valve lifter or advance/ retard. I try to keep them in stock all the time,you can make the cables to the exact length you want to follow whatever route you want.They work well.I also use a mini blow torch to solder the ends on as I can see when the solder has flowed properly through the nipple.I know most folk use a solder pot,and recommend it,but the torch works for me.

Edited by jon v8
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ordered cable for my Beamish Suzuki. 

The front brake cable is about 6in to long and all the adjustment just about already used up. 

I gave them the measurements of my old cable and their new one and they said, theirs is correct. 

Won't be buying direct from them anymore. 

3 hours ago, shakennstirred said:

Ordered cable for my Beamish Suzuki. 

The front brake cable is about 6in to long and all the adjustment just about already used up. 

I gave them the measurements of my old cable and their new one and they said, theirs is correct. 

Won't be buying direct from them anymore. 

Wow 6in!

6 inches = 6 Zoll = 6 x 2.54 = 15.20 cm

That is very much too much and you and Venhill where talking about the same model?