gizza5

will i tell them what you dropped Gizza5?

Have you got a calculater :) must admit I was only too glad to finish my first year, and your right Mark they think it is tough now, but must admit the changes have been for the better :)

See you in May, You take care of the course, HL take care of the Admin.....and Slapshot take care of the weather thats what you get paid for GOD DAMN IT............................... :thumbup:

depends on

1. HL and the TEE, she'll know what I mean :P

and

requests in advance boys what do you want:

riders no doubt dry, glorious sunshine would be the order of the day

OTH: guess He'll want it chucking down, nice soggy moors for you all, I believe Clunes is lovely in the wet even better in the snow... :D Jeez we're talking May, our HQ mob can't decide on next week

Yes - i think 1982 was the highest scoring year ever - remember this was when the world championship riders competed - imagine Raga Cabestany Bou Fujinami and Lampkin all loosing over 100 marks ! - to be honest it was no fun as a clubman throwing your twinshock at some of the sections

if you lost less than 90 a day you used to get a first class award (thats a three in every section)

in those days it was a battle of survival - trying to get home with your bike in one piece.

nowdays we try to have a mixture of sections - something for everyone - in those days every section was like Lagnaha!

still good fun - and a fantastic sense of achievement

ontop of this was the chance of riding round with the world best riders - there was no riding round with your mates then, which meant that you made friends quickly with the riders around you whether they were Bernie Schrieber or joe clubman - a lot of friends were made - I personally feel that it was a step too far letting friends ride around together, however it does make it a lot easier for groups to organise transport etc and it seems to be what the riders want.

to be honest it was no fun as a clubman throwing your twinshock at some of the sections

if you lost less than 90 a day you used to get a first class award (thats a three in every section)

in those days it was a battle of survival - trying to get home with your bike in one piece.

nowdays we try to have a mixture of sections - something for everyone

I think you are doing it right, those scores and conditions in todays world, would kill the trial off.

The world championship proves that :)

I know what you mean about making friends when riding by yourself, however! I do think it encourages new riders to enter if they think they can ride round with thier mates, bit of a shock to the system being a first timer up there on your todd.

Wi must be getting soft :thumbup:

I know what you mean about making friends when riding by yourself, however! I do think it encourages new riders to enter if they think they can ride round with thier mates

Don't make much odds when they still manage to find themselves half way to Mallaig :thumbup:

I know what you mean about making friends when riding by yourself, however! I do think it encourages new riders to enter if they think they can ride round with thier mates

Don't make much odds when they still manage to find themselves half way to Mallaig :thumbup:

Leave him alone, that's what makes Kinnel 'special'

Don't make much odds when they still manage to find themselves half way to Mallaig

He made two friends out there.....................

''Hello Mate got any two stroke oil''

''Hello Mate got a bit of petrol''

''Thanks just got to get me sen back to Pipers Burn'' :thumbup::)

Am I the only one ever to get a bit lost round the Scottish? :thumbup:

In fact, didn't somebody go across the Corran ferry one morning last year when the route was running the opposite way round? :)

Edited by Kinell

Am I the only one ever to get a bit lost round the Scottish? :thumbup:

If that's a bit lost, I would hate to see the poor bugger who got totaly lost.

Now there could be some good lost stories before the age of the t'internet, old blokes like Gizza should spill the beans, and let us know, Kin'll can't be the only daft bugger who's added 50 + mile to his daily route.

Without the tales, it wouldn't be the Scottish.