What Kind Of Section's Do You Like Best.

bilco

your kind of section  

63 members have voted

1. 1. ????

• stream's
    • log's
    • rock's
    • hillclimb's

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hillclimbs and anything that is extremely muddy where me and the beta can hook a high gear poodle round the corners and then let rip up the climbs. only times i got substancial points in southwest trials championship.

Flowing sections. Rocks, banks, streams whatever but i HATE mud and greasy tree roots :D Nothing too tight, my bikes a bit looooong, or dangerous. I DETEST drop offs and steps, way too old and injuries take ages now to heal :lol:

Suppose if i'm honest i like easy sections that require precision every lap. An inch out and you get a 1 or 3 spot on and clean.

OK i'm a wuss but i can still get up for work on Monday. On second thoughts ?

Edited by Old trials fanatic

funny how the poll is going so far.

9 out of the 10 section's at the trial i was at were stream section's.The one that was'nt was just a little half climb.I understand that some club's don't have the land with steep hill's.But if you have them all around you and there not being used i ask myself why not.

Is it a case of the landowner not wanting them to be used or are the section's being planned out to how a majority of the rider's like to ride?.

Maybe some one on here who is more involved in setting out section's would be able to show some light to me.

Edited by bilco

yeah long wet and slippery climbs are bestest, (nothing to do with Monos before or after a trial). Streams are also a laff as we aint got none...the green politicians over here. The exmoor three day is my fav although theres only a few climbs and lotsa water.

Big Big Steps with a run at them! Muddy climbs and Dry Rocks (the ones u can hop on the back wheel!.......twice!) and steep camber turns errrmmm logs and graded hill climbs climbs with a step on the top Steps that needs a SPLATTER on the top! and urm thats it i think ( I HATE TREAMS ESPECIALLY THE DEEP ONES!!!! )

I love hill climbs manly because I ride a 125 and it screams all the way up and also steps are good where you have to rev the bike and dump the clutch. Hate cambers with roots :lol: ...no need for them, they're boring and slow but still make you loose marks.