Forkleg Protectors

hutchph998

Fancy getting some Forkleg protectors for the gg pro,carbon ones look cool I know but the plastic ones also look like hey you must fall off a lot!Any thoughts on either type like fitting durabilty n'stuff,best price and from who.The wife says the Blue Peter stickyback plastic route is the way to go.........Girls!!!

H

Guest Yamaha_dude
I know but the plastic ones also look like hey you must fall off a lot!

:) i think the plastic ones look Naf and i agree with your views on them, no offence to anyone who has them, but i hate them.

havnt seen them but carbon ones sound nice

Got the plastic ones to ride/protect bike at SSDT, did an excellent job and still on now looking slightly scuffed, but at least the forks are as good as new.

Naff, only in your opinion, both do the same job i.e protect your forks ;)

Plastic ones cheap, Carbon ones OUCH !!!!

The carbon ones will not make you ride the bike better :);)

Feetup Trialsport speak to Allen 01723 865 577

WellI 'm Welsh, not Scottish. But why pay more?

As Gizza says............They both do the same job. That's why I got the plastics.

Hey your opinion, & your wallett.....Get the Carbon Fibre way cheaper than paying for new forks.........honest.

The next topic will be "Why use a mudguard? I like the idea, but, it looks girlie. what do you guys think"? :)

The other side.............I think they look the business and have been on since new.

They are a snug fit.............to say the least and you need to take the wheel out to fit and gently tap them up from the bottom of forks, with a rubber mallet.........to avoid damaging them

post-2-1092688855.jpg