montesa Honda Factory Bikes

jsygasgas

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bou's bike is exactly the same as the rest of the factory montesa's all the factory bikes are the same toni bou is so good because of his riding ability it has nothing to do with the bike

Re read the original question slower and try again ;)

Have a look at motocrossdigital.com they did a test of Bou's 07 factory bike

300cc

ignition has 3 maps which are changed via bluetooth

4 speed gearbox

factory suspension

and its lighter than a Gas Gas Pro !!

Them factory stickers are a lot lighter too ;)

Yes and I think thats the only factory bits you get with the Repsol replica, oh alright you get a headlamp which you then remove and put on a trials number board......... Gets up my nose a bit which probably shows in this post !

Was at a world indoor and I picked up bou"s bike back end when no one was looking , Shhhhhh

(Yes and he was not on the bike )

Yes it did feel Light , not standard any way, but maybe there should be a rule that they have to ride them standard straight out of the box ,, HaHa

Did get to pick up Raga"s as well and they felt the same to me ,

Shhhhhhh.

Edited by mostar

bou's bike is exactly the same as the rest of the factory montesa's all the factory bikes are the same toni bou is so good because of his riding ability it has nothing to do with the bike

Ok that's great just not the question i was asking

Let's face it toni bou's bike isnt quite the same as the standard one but does any one have an idea what the big difference is

Aside from a from a "few" thousand Pounds of titanium and magnesium, no difference.

So when will be the next big model change be then ? Lets face it the production bikes haven't really changed much in the last 4 years !

We were just saying the same the other day,Montesa need a bigger range,like the other brands ;)

Aside from a from a "few" thousand Pounds of titanium and magnesium, no difference.

Well there is alot of differences actually, think you will find the frame and forks and shock are all different/special. had a good look at Amos' bike at the ssdt and it has a different headstock position engine moved up and back different sump plate etc. if he has that much bou will too.

wheels look the same though.

Well there is alot of differences actually, think you will find the frame and forks and shock are all different/special. had a good look at Amos' bike at the ssdt and it has a different headstock position engine moved up and back different sump plate etc. if he has that much bou will too.

wheels look the same though.

e must have "blown a seal" on the special!

Speaking of all that, the spindly framed Raga?